Hardest you have ever laughed in the theaters

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by trunks206

As others have said Borat was the hardest I've every laughed in a movie. I saw it the second day it wasn't out and I wasn't expecting much...such a shockingly funny movie. The scene where they were fighting naked was $$@!@#* funny.

Come to think of it, this scene was an epic piece of comedy, I cried in the theatre. Lol. Went to see Borat twice.

This.Doesn't help that I was with friends and we were all drunk.

Borat for sure...

close second was the Hangover when the photos came up during the credits...

Braidsmaid, when the main character was trying to get the cops attention by making all those illegal moves in the car.

i was like 13 and the movie was Hardball. When Baby G got shot and they showed that close up of his head i couldnt stop laughing everyone was yelling at me in the theater. i felt bad after though.

this scene from scary movie literally had me in tears and on the floor

till this day every time i see it i crack up immediately!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get him to the Greek after he smoked the Geoffery, and the whole touching the furry wall thing. Puff and that other dude were throwing plates at eachother, and Puff got hit in the head and feel down face first. Then after the whole fight seen, Puff runs down the car....LMAO. That had me dying. That whole scene was craziness. The second time I watched it on Blu-Ray, I was laughing at everything Puff said, especially to that dude at the beginning during that meeting, when he told him to throw the phone out of the meeting.

I almost passed out of laughter watching Team America in the theatre... I was laughing so hard that everyone else in the theatre starting laughing with me, at scenes that weren't even meant to be funny. The movements of the characters alone had me in tears.  I was officially *DEAD* at the sex scene. 
team-america-photo.jpg

hostos wrote:
this scene from scary movie literally had me in tears and on the floor

till this day every time i see it i crack up immediately!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Scary Movie 1
Old School
Superbad
South Park the movie

all come to mind.

Tropic Thunder- Lex Grossman's rant, Jack tied to a tree
Superbad- saw that with my mother and she was cracking up more than me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

40 Year Old Virgin- Kevin Hart's scene

Superbad BY FAR. I was in tears almost that entire movie 
laugh.gif

"Why the %*@* would it be between that or Mohammed!?"

"Mamas making a pubic salad and she wants some of Seth's own dressing!"

"By the time college rolls around I'll be like the Iron Chef of pounding vaj!:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The remix of Kyle's mom's a biatch from South Park the movie. The first time I ever touched the floor of a movie theater. When they started goin in in other languages isht had me so weak
laugh.gif

This and the Uncle %@%++$ song get me everytime.

Originally Posted by vprbullet

I almost passed out of laughter watching Team America in the theatre... I was laughing so hard that everyone else in the theatre starting laughing with me, at scenes that weren't even meant to be funny. The movements of the characters alone had me in tears.  I was officially *DEAD* at the sex scene. 
team-america-photo.jpg
This whole movie.

Just watching the puppets move was funny.  The fight scene's when they just smashed the puppets into each other
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the songs
the throw up scene
the sex scene

Tropic Thunder - Grossman's parts. "I don't read the script, script reads me." Danny McBride's parts - "This guys back here knitting a ##%*@%' sweater and I'm tryin' to rub tiger balm on this here jungle's nuts."
Hall Pass - The scene with waking up from the hot tub scene.
Superbad - **** drawing scene was hilarious.
Talladega Nights - "Help me Tom Cruise! I'm on fire!"
Tons of parts in the %*$$+$@ movies.
Wedding Crashers - "Red seven, red seven!"
Pineapple Express - "You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos MOTHER @@%##+!" "I'm chill bro, look what I'm wearin. A kimoto. What are you wearin"

Tons of others. I love movies.

I see a lot of comedies in theaters BUT the scene that comes to my mind is %$$%**$ 3. When they did the prison escape through the taser gun. I was laughing so hard, looked like my family passed away and I felt like throwing up from laughing so hard

Back
Top Bottom