Hardest you have ever laughed in the theaters

Thought about this tonight...  Mine is hands down the 'd!ck drawing scene' from Superbad... I was in tears the entire scene... by far the most I have ever laughed in a movie theater
63221006_640.jpg

what's yours? (specific movie and scene por favor)

The remix of Kyle's mom's a biatch from South Park the movie. The first time I ever touched the floor of a movie theater. When they started goin in in other languages isht had me so weak
laugh.gif

I dont even know. Tropic Thunder and Borat are probably tied for making me laugh the hardest.

Anchorman when Ron Burgundy is in the phone booth screaming after Baxter the dog gets kicked off the bridge (Man punt Baxter! I'm in a glass case of emotion!). I was laughing so hard, not only was I crying, but there was NO NOISE coming out of me. It was like a laughing dry-heave.

Peace,
J

the Jack@ss movies easily, all dems.  Just glad they had regular clips inbetween sometimes just so I can have a breather.  had my cheeks and stomach hurting the whole movie 
roll.gif

Honorable mention goes to American Pie.

And yea, some of you guys are naming horrible movies
roll.gif

Either Grown Ups or Get Him To The Greek. That's just off the top though... I might be forgetting some god movies
nerd.gif

As others have said Borat was the hardest I've every laughed in a movie. I saw it the second day it wasn't out and I wasn't expecting much...such a shockingly funny movie. The scene where they were fighting naked was $$@!@#* funny.

Honorable mention was the scene from Talladega Nights with the knife.

Went to see Chuck & Larry a little tipsy.. I was laughing so hard through that movie, some **** chick told me to shut up.. Superbad is close though. I went to see it with my home girl.. so I controlled myself.

Originally Posted by trunks206

As others have said Borat was the hardest I've every laughed in a movie. I saw it the second day it wasn't out and I wasn't expecting much...such a shockingly funny movie. The scene where they were fighting naked was $$@!@#* funny.

Come to think of it, this scene was an epic piece of comedy, I cried in the theatre. Lol. Went to see Borat twice.

Pineapple express was hilarious for me in theaters. But then again, I was keyed out of my mind.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

The remix of Kyle's mom's a biatch from South Park the movie. The first time I ever touched the floor of a movie theater. When they started goin in in other languages isht had me so weak
laugh.gif
When Cartman hit that african dialect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the end of pineapple express when they are all beat up in the diner and red (danny mcbride) is fed mashed potatoes and eats it like a baby.

Till this day I can't say why but Grown Ups when they are playing the bball game and one of the opposing players hears the family dog and says it sounds like to owls ##%@!!*.

laugh.gif

The whole movie was ridiculous, but the last 20 minutes literally had me in tears. One of the most funniest non-comedies you'll ever see.

Back
Top Bottom