Hare Jordan 1 Rerelease - April 4th

LOL.
No.
Ebay for less than retail.

TRUST ME,FAM... THESE WEREN'T AS WIDELY AVAILABLE AS U THINK. NOW, ARE THEY AS DESIRABLE TO MOST FOLKS AS A WHOLE? MAYBE NOT. BUT, THESE WEREN'T AT ALOT OF STORES OUT HERE IN HOUSTON, AND THE STORES THAT DID STOCK 'EM ONLY HAD A FEW PAIRS... AND HOUSTON AS A CITY USUALLY GETS A GOOD AMOUNT OF EVERYTHING. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...HOLLA.

CED B.

TRUST ME,FAM... THESE WEREN'T AS WIDELY AVAILABLE AS U THINK. NOW, ARE THEY AS DESIRABLE TO MOST FOLKS AS A WHOLE? MAYBE NOT. BUT, THESE WEREN'T AT ALOT OF STORES OUT HERE IN HOUSTON, AND THE STORES THAT DID STOCK 'EM ONLY HAD A FEW PAIRS... AND HOUSTON AS A CITY USUALLY GETS A GOOD AMOUNT OF EVERYTHING. TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...HOLLA.

CED B.

I'm in Houston. I just sold an extra pair I had yesterday outside of a City Gear for $190. After doing the deal I went inside the store to see what they had and they had them on display.

Was able to snag a pair (shoe palace, i know, i know, but it worked out). These were on my top 50 miss list so it was a no brainer... from comments i expected average quality, but i can say my pair at least is extremely clean. No Jordans these days are 100% perfect but these will make for a nice summer shoe. Finish line has since sold out but if you check the link daily in the mornings they will have a few sizes available but they go quickly, so don't give up if you look today and they are gone. Love anything tied into WB and Space Jam. Bugs is the man!

Sizes 8.5 and 10-11.5 are back up

Edit: Cart jacked as soon as I typed this 
laugh.gif
 I think FNL hates me 
mean.gif

I planned on skipping these with the Chicago and (hopefully attainable) Shattered Backboard 1s coming later this month, but ended up copping today and am glad I did. I actually prefer these over the Hare 7s, better casual shoe.

Never really do the matchy matchy sock thing but this hare collection has brought me back to my baby pictures 
laugh.gif

i thought bout doin my laces like that....now im SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! shoe is grail worthy but since its not OG or a high its treated like a red headed step child 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom