Hare Jordan 1 Rerelease - April 4th

I went to local HOH for a raffle ticket on these. I want em but I think I was the only ticket they had for the day so far. Seems like very little hype on these Hare 1s. Better for the people who really want em I guess. LOL

Who knows the sizing on the Lola? Is it gonna be a grade school or... girls? Need to make sure I grab the right size for the wife.

I went to local HOH for a raffle ticket on these. I want em but I think I was the only ticket they had for the day so far. Seems like very little hype on these Hare 1s. Better for the people who really want em I guess. LOL

Haha yeah I called a few places asking if they were selling them this weekend...a lot of them were surprised they were...thinking about skipping a raffle and hoping these will be an easy pick up.

the quality on these are REAL ******, villa sold me a pair by mistake over a month ago, I posted pics in the AJ 1 thread when I got them...ended up getting rid of them like 2 weeks ago

the quality on these are REAL ******, villa sold me a pair by mistake over a month ago, I posted pics in the AJ 1 thread when I got them...ended up getting rid of them like 2 weeks ago
so looks like the previous aj1 chicagos huh? Trash

Mannnnn I'm away at school in Nashville and not a single spot is getting these smh looking at my options but other then online im stumped haven't copped a pair of Js in years but I need these any advise?

Last edited:
Just put in a raffle for these I think ima cop it'll be the first jordan 1 in my collection I can't beat that price im going after the Chicago 1's too later

this weekend is quiet in general. im on the fence w these. wanted the 09 but my interest may have changed when i see them. pretty sure itll sit a few weeks.

Entered 3 raffles for these. FNL calls today but didn't get one. Gotta wait til Friday for the other 2. If all else fails, online I will go...

Do you think the leather will be nice?

Leather is :x

I had the '09, and I thought those were bad. This retro makes those look like Banneds. Thats a hyperbole, but you get my point.

Leather is stiff plastic-like, the grey material has no grain to it. It's like a cheap felt durabuck.

Money easily saved.

Leather is
sick.gif

I had the '09, and I thought those were bad. This retro makes those look like Banneds. Thats a hyperbole, but you get my point.

Leather is stiff plastic-like, the grey material has no grain to it. It's like a cheap felt durabuck.

Money easily saved.
i really wanted them and will check them in store..i was expecting at least jordan 1 royals quality...otherwise it is a pass(and probably will be)

I'm trying to give JB a little credit but I really want these because Looney Toons were a huge part of my childhood

Back
Top Bottom