Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Official Thread.

The XP grind has helped a lot, leveling makes casting easier. Use the xp boost potion after banking 4 or more ports, then do challenges for the rest of the time. I’m currently lvl 21

i'm lvl 16 and even when i use a potion to make catching easier, it still takes a while to fre that damn unicorn and the wand pattern on it is the easiest, just a "Z" and why i can get masterful on it almost every other turn

inventory capacity is very limited right now too so what i can gathers very limited, i try to stock up on re'em blood so i can keep making those potions if needed

i wish i can do more wizard challenges though, i think battling is the best part but i got to up my hexes

i just keep seeing the hippogriffs and unicorns

and sometimes it takes 25-30 stamina to free one especially the damn unicorn even after 5-10 masterful wandwork
thats the only ones you can get from walking around, the others you get either from opening 7km portkeys or completing wizarding challenges

FYI, save your silver keys and just use the gold for brilliant ports if you’ve already completed the event. Last 3 7km I’ve opened haven’t given me anything

they should allow us to brew potions once one of the four opens up, right now you have to claim all the finished potion to brew another one... unless i am missing something

also is there a setting where we can set it so that when you zoom out and do something or tap on anything that brings you to the other screen it wouldn't reset back to being zoomed in?

kind of annoying and it also resets which way you are looking at

ANNOUNCING THE FIRST HARRY POTTER: WIZARDS UNITE FAN FESTIVAL GLOBAL CHALLENGE!

fanfestival2019-hero.jpg

Dragons Coming to Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Festival
From the Peruvian Vipertooth to the Chinese Fireball, Dragons will be making their first appearance in the game as special Oddities during Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Festival in Indianapolis this August 31 - September 1. Event attendees will assist Charlie Weasley, expert Dragon-handler, with Special Assignments involving these creatures. Once the Fan Festival concludes, the different Dragon varieties will depart and only appear in certain regions around the world starting on September 7.

You’ll be able to find the first four Dragons in the following locations:

Attendees will also have the opportunity to unlock a special reward for the rest of the world as they encounter Dragon Oddities in Indianapolis. Returning a total of 150,000 Dragons will unlock a special 3-hour Day of the Dragons event on September 7 in your region at the following times:

• Asia-Pacific: September 7, from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. AEST (UTC +10)
  • Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India: September 7, from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC
  • Americas and Greenland: September 7, from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PDT (UTC -7)

Interested in attending the event? A few remaining tickets are available for a limited time, so make sure to register in-app for a chance to purchase yours before it’s too late!

Fan Festival Global Challenge
Can’t make it to Indianapolis for the first Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Fan Festival? Don’t worry, you’ve still got an action-packed weekend in store! We’re excited to announce the Fan Festival Global Challenge, a challenge in which players all around the world will be able to encounter four new types of Portkey Portmanteaus throughout the weekend. Each of these special Portmanteaus will contain a Portkey that will transport you to the Forbidden Forest where you’ll have the opportunity to collect one of four Dragon Eggs. You’ll be able to easily identify these special Portmanteaus on the map, as they’ll match the color of the Dragon Egg found within.

Throughout the weekend we’ll be tracking the number of Dragon Eggs collected, and if certain milestones are reached, players will unlock a variety of rewards starting from September 2 at 10:00 A.M. PDT to September 9 at 10 A.M. PDT. Each Dragon Egg is associated with a reward shown below, so make sure to collect Portmanteaus linked with the reward you’re most interested in earning. We’ll be posting progress updates on our social channels throughout the event, so make sure to follow along!

If attendees are successful, a special Day of the Dragons event will take place on September 7. During this 3-hour period, each region will be visited by a Dragon not typically found in the area. The exact type of Dragon will depend on which type of Dragon Egg was collected the most in that specific region during the Global Challenge. For example, if players in Asia collect more Antipodean Opaleye Dragon eggs than any other type during the Global Challenge, they will encounter Antipodean Opaleye Oddities for the 3-hour event and receive bonus XP for all Dragons returned during the Day of the Dragons!

Back
Top Bottom