Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Spacey thinkin he can act his way out of this. Hella reminds me of Team America when they had to out act Clooney

Wow.

WOW

Nah, I mean WOW

This man has a huge set of brass ones. This guy is meta-defending himself for his real world crimes/actions/alleged attempted rape in character as Frank Underwood defending his fictional crimes.

This is like a confirmation that Spacey is way more like Frank than Frank is :lol:

I can barely wrap my mind around this vid. Who told him to do this? How was this idea given the okay by his team? But the fact he did it and with such conviction like it was any other role just put Spacey in the scumbag Hall of fame.

This is crazy. Son even had the nerve to try and tease that House of Cards isn't over :rofl:

I see Kevin Spacey as hired the R.Kelly PR Experts LLC for all this public relations needs
Only comparison I can think of :lol:

But with Kelly while he was admitting and doing all that wild **** in videos and song lyrics the music still acted as a distraction. I mean he could've admitted to murder if the melody was right and only a few would make noise about it.

Spacey is doing this with acting and while he's very good he's not DDL great where you can be like that was a totally different person :lol:

Reactions: wr
Live look at Kevin Spacey's defense team after seeing that vid
giphy.gif

Only comparison I can think of :lol:

But with Kelly while he was admitting and doing all that wild **** in videos and song lyrics the music still acted as a distraction. I mean he could've admitted to murder if the melody was right and only a few would make noise about it.

Spacey is doing this with acting and while he's very good he's not DDL great where you can be like that was a totally different person :lol:
"Do you have your passport?" /R Kelly voice :lol:

One of the messed up things about the Spacey thing is when he originally got caught up he tried to go with the "I'm bisexual" plea and they still got him the **** out.

It's not surprising to think that a list celebrity men have a completely warped view of reality and can 'talent' their way out of anything.
Just waiting for the American Beauty memes.

Wow.

WOW

Nah, I mean WOW

This man has a huge set of brass ones. This guy is meta-defending himself for his real world crimes/actions/alleged attempted rape in character as Frank Underwood defending his fictional crimes.

This is like a confirmation that Spacey is way more like Frank than Frank is :lol:

I can barely wrap my mind around this vid. Who told him to do this? How was this idea given the okay by his team? But the fact he did it and with such conviction like it was any other role just put Spacey in the scumbag Hall of fame.

This is crazy. Son even had the nerve to try and tease that House of Cards isn't over :rofl:

so glad this made it to NT...it´s so brazen it´s damn near admirable.

for me it reflects how closely the art and the artist are related in the popular mind.

so glad this made it to NT...it´s so brazen it´s damn near admirable.

for me it reflects how closely the art and the artist are related in the popular mind.
It's boggling my mind man. Any time I think about it.

Like before this I loved the Frank Underwood character and once word broke on Spacey I basically wrote dude off I don't rock with rapists attempted or otherwise.

However, I did prefer to separate the art from the person but this vid ****ed it all up :lol: Son mixing Spacey with Underwood :smh:

On one hand I'm like yeah Frank this is exactly what he would say in story but this real life attempted rapist? Way too smug man.

It's not surprising to think that a list celebrity men have a completely warped view of reality and can 'talent' their way out of anything.
Just waiting for the American Beauty memes.
That's the thing though. When somebody tries to talent themselves out of something they aren't using the very same issue/controversy to get past it :lol:

Production value of the video is quite high. Wouldn't be surprised if this was done prior to the felony charge.

I think you mean which time? He’s basically done it all, but I think it all started with the broom stick beat down at Georgetown.

Back
Top Bottom