Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

so he paid first class flight
missed the flight
but wasnt first class
id be a lil upset too
if thet didnt refund me the extra amount for first class
and put me in economy
He missed his flight. Should be glad they didn’t make him rebuy.

so he paid first class flight
missed the flight
but wasnt first class
id be a lil upset too
if thet didnt refund me the extra amount for first class
and put me in economy

So you would expect to fly first class in someone elses seat, because you missed your flight?

And not seem to realize that that person also paid for a flight, and that was his seat, because he was on time? Then cry racism? And berate the passengers and crew?

I never got that impression, but I remember this

He missed his first class flight and was put on stand by, and his stand by wasn't first class. He still tried to sit in his first class seat on the next flight and got upset at the passenger and crew when they told him to move.

When dude started breaking down about what he was going through I was wondering if he was unstable.

Oh **** man :rofl: why you aint show me this earlier :rofl:

I skipped around in the vid and its funny to see him going from saying I'm sorry to everyone on the plane to **** you, **** you, **** YOU! :lol:

Before seeing this vid, I can get what M Mark Antony was saying about he seem like the type to **** up like this. He reminds me of a few former friends so I can see it as well.

That same vibe and attitude does make him pretty believable as an actor too.

Let's not forget this gem
Attach6990_20180109_182816.jpg
:lol: This can't be real

How can you pay victims before the criminal case has gone to court? Isn't that basically like paying off the victims so they don't testify, or 'forget'? Crazy that this is allowed. He's basically admitting guilt ahead of time.

How can you pay victims before the criminal case has gone to court? Isn't that basically like paying off the victims so they don't testify, or 'forget'? Crazy that this is allowed. He's basically admitting guilt ahead of time.
Those are two different things.

There's the criminal case and then there are civil suits.

Given how public this is its doubtful his lawyers managed to include that the ppl he settled with would also not testify against him.

Keep in mind, the crimes he's being charged with may not be against the same victims that have filed civil suits against him or even made deals.

The whole thing about settlements is both sides don't get what they initially demanded. Harvey didnt want to pay a thing and those former board members and accusers wanted much more money. So from a lawyer's stance its not publicly admitting guilt. It's paying for something to go away which is what most rich ppl do.

Exactly why it's hard to put CONCRETE laws on these types of things. They want CERTAIN men to EXPECT to know without ACTUAL sign.

Eight Women Accuse Max Landis of Physical, Emotional Abuse

"[Landis would] bring up his hand and fake that he was going to hit me, and laugh when I flinched. He'd constantly threaten to break up with me, speak about his 'prospects' to me and openly flirt in front of me. On multiple occasions he'd refer to me as his ex-girlfriend in front of girls at parties we'd go to together as a couple. He'd openly critique my body in front of people and tell me privately that I had the potential to be 'so hot' if I committed to working out more. He'd graphically describe sex with his ex-girlfriends and rate their abilities compared to mine, both to me and to his friends and work associates."

"If any of this still feels like a blurred lines scenario let me assure you that he did hold me down and rape me while I said 'no' over and over," she said. "Afterwards I punched him in the shoulder and I told him, 'When someone says no, you're supposed to stop. What you just did is what they call rape.' He said he thought we were playing a game, and that I liked it. He didn't care."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/max-l...exual-abuse-were-not-people-to-him?ref=scroll

Not surprised at all. Max always came off like a lame douchebag. Now I see he was a scumbag rapist all along.

Cant lie though the one chick saying she just realized she's been getting raped by Max for 2 years straight :rofl: First thing I thought was isnhe Cosbying you?

Back
Top Bottom