Has Anybody Else Gone Through This? Vol. "I want a girl when I want a girl, but when I DONT..."

s0lefunk

Supporter
Alright, I had a nice little sit down with my pops and he asks me if I met any girls up at school. My thing is, I've had this talk with my mom, my oldersis, a couple friends and they just don't understand why I don't have a girlfriend. According to them, here's my resume: I'm a good looking 21year old, college senior, with a job, car, my "own" place, no kids, and I'm very easy to get along with. Its like, because of these things, ISHOULD have a girl. But is it so hard for people to understand that I simply dont want a relationship right now?

Getting girls is not the problem. (Finding the right one is though..). But its not even any of that. I just have no desire to have a girlfriend. No"Eff +@%%$#+, get money", "Pipe em but dont wife em", none of that jazz. I just want to finish school, get a job, my OWN place when Igraduate, new car and go on from there.

NT, I guess I'm asking have any of you just gone through phase where you could make a killing on the market but just have no desire to? I dont even have"Get a girl" on my list of priorities. Like, is that THAT bad?

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]I have the same problem. Just throw it in the bag...[/color]

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

here's my resume: I'm a good looking 21 year old, college senior, with a job, car, my "own" place, no kids, and I'm very easy to get along with. Its like, because of these things, I SHOULD have a girl. But is it so hard for people to understand that I simply dont want a relationship right now?
How come in these relationship threads cats always gassin themselves up on the low
laugh.gif

op youre at least smashing though right?

i see no problem with what your saying but if youre not smashing then, eh to each their own.

lifes a dash an sex is part of our well being. people get too caught up in chasing the almighty dollar an not concerned with their overalll well being whichincludes, sex, exercise, relaxation etc.

lurkin2long wrote:

i see no problem with what your saying but if youre not smashing then, eh to each their own.

lifes a dash an sex is part of our well being. people get too caught up in chasing the almighty dollar an not concerned with their overalll well being which includes, sex, exercise, relaxation etc.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lurk stay on his fitness $##@

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

^^^ I said the same thing my freshman year..and then I found ONE...life changing
How so? Maybe I just don't know what a girlfriend has to offer me at this point... outside of guaranteed constant animal sex... However,personally, that isn't enough of pro to outweigh what I believe to be the cons of finding AND maintaining a relationship.

I wont even lie to you, my last relationship has me !@%$#* up a lil. I'm not bitter. I'm tryin to like these girls man but when you tellin me this,that, and the third about your man then askin me when we goin back to my place. Or when you just dump your dude and the day after tryin to find out whats goodwith me after we only hungout ONCE (this just happened 2 days ago) its like, "Are these chicks serious?" I been out the dating game for a couplemonths and I always heard about it but is this how things go now?

*Edit*
I guess my point being is that, how do you set aside all this? How do you find someone where you can just say 'you know what, I'll give you atry'?
My last relationship was my only relationship and lets just say I'm not lookin to see another 6 YEARS just go down the drain..

s0leFUNK wrote:

I wont even lie to you, my last relationship has me !@%$#* up a lil. I'm not bitter. I'm tryin to like these girls man but when you tellin me this, that, and the third about your man then askin me when we goin back to my place. Or when you just dump your dude and the day after tryin to find out whats good with me after we only hungout ONCE (this just happened 2 days ago) its like, "Are these chicks serious?" I been out the dating game for a couple months and I always heard about it but is this how things go now?

*Edit*
I guess my point being is that, how do you set aside all this? How do you find someone where you can just say 'you know what, I'll give you a try'?
My last relationship was my only relationship and lets just say I'm not lookin to see another 6 YEARS just go down the drain..

BECAUSE YOU'RE DEALING WITH BIRDS.

i feel where you're coming from cause i have the same problem. Just dont deal with those kind of females, those the ones you keep on the clocc if you feelme. When you come across that ONE, youll notice it and itll play from there. The club isnt the place to be looking for a relationship, thats like going on BCFand looking for love(not sayin your doing that)
laugh.gif
. youll be straightthough, its all timing.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

lurkin2long wrote:

lifes a dash an sex is part of our well being. people get too caught up in chasing the almighty dollar an not concerned with their overalll well being which includes, sex, exercise, relaxation etc.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lurk stay on his fitness $##@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear my dude must be a personal trainer or something

"They say money aint everything, you f'n right ,it's the only thing"-Shyne

I think chicks date me off potential because my attention span sucks...at least I'm honest about my intentions...after that it's on them.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

s0leFUNK wrote:

I wont even lie to you, my last relationship has me !@%$#* up a lil. I'm not bitter. I'm tryin to like these girls man but when you tellin me this, that, and the third about your man then askin me when we goin back to my place. Or when you just dump your dude and the day after tryin to find out whats good with me after we only hungout ONCE (this just happened 2 days ago) its like, "Are these chicks serious?" I been out the dating game for a couple months and I always heard about it but is this how things go now?

*Edit*
I guess my point being is that, how do you set aside all this? How do you find someone where you can just say 'you know what, I'll give you a try'?

BECAUSE YOU'RE DEALING WITH BIRDS.

i feel where you're coming from cause i have the same problem. Just dont deal with those kind of females, those the ones you keep on the clocc if you feel me. When you come across that ONE, youll notice it and itll play from there. The club isnt the place to be looking for a relationship, thats like going on BCF and looking for love(not sayin your doing that)
laugh.gif
. youll be straight though, its all timing.

Maybe I just had this warped perception of college females. I mean, no matter where you go, you are gonna get "##$#$" but I just feltthe college atmosphere would bring about a greater quality of female in greater quantities. I've befriended some very quality females but they are alwaystaken. And when I inquire about their friends its always "I dont have female friends" or "her? you REALLY dont want to mess with her.."

I could only take but so much of all that mess so I called it quits for now.. Back to my original point though, if I'm not trippin about it, I dont seewhy others are
tired.gif

Completely off topic:
When you got other things you wanna dicuss, do you just say it all in one thread or start a new topic?
laugh.gif

They say when you don't chase girls they just come to you...I tried that and it worked out for me with my girl now but I can't lie and say sometimesthe single life is enticing. I just don't wanna give up on a great girl and not find equal or better along the line

enjoy being a bachelor, when you're life is altogether the way you want it (after you graduate get a new car etc.) its gonna be thrown at you

Back
Top Bottom