has anybody shopped at a store called lifestyles in dc?

its behind the navy memorial metro center....Most of the shoes are wrapped in plastic but i get a last stop type of vibe in there are there shoes legit?

it use to be in potomac mills, back in the "ICEBERG" and "AVIREX" era, really pricey, never been to the one in DC but ive drove by it about1000 times before. not really my style, but back in the day they stayed up with the "trendy" gear

Haven't been there in a looooooonnnggg time. Use to cop..I mean look at Iceberg there.
laugh.gif

yeah i used to shop there all the time for the iceburgs until new management came in and started selling fake iceburg ---- i spent over 2,000 on iceburgshirts...u can tell by the poor stitching.....

i think i still have a couple of them shirts.... i'll take pics and post later....

havent been there in a minute.....but be carefull....

and question to all...isnt coogi suppose to be from and made iN AUSTRALIA???

^ ya coogi is australian. ill have to check my button ups and shirts from a few seasons ago, but im pretty sure they say made in australia

i would be careful about the shoes, last i remember lifestyles didnt sell jordans lol, just high end designer and high end "street" gear. i rememberthey had a whole wall of straight pelle's, i wanted a 8ball leather jacket so bad back in the day, bammas was chargin like 6-7 balls for one
smh.gif

^^^^ yeah i member ...never was a fan of the 8ball joints...just the avirex leathers....

yeah this the first time i hear about them selling jordans.....i remember timbs. boots and dress up shoes only...

soooooo......y is up against the wall selling non-australian coogi????smh

They used to have them round the 757 in like 2000-2001. They were some of the first authorized dealers to carry Evisu and Red Monkey jeans. They were legitthen... not sure about now. You know how that goes.

Spot is legit, pretty low key as well.
You can get some steals on north faces in the summer there.

Back
Top Bottom