Has anybody went from Skinny to Buff? Anybody want to?

Keep this discussion mature.

Seriously has anybody on here done it? I do go into the Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0 thread every other day but the majority of it is guys trying to lose weight and get fit or maintain, or are more closer to their goals. There is a lot of good things that come out of that thread so don't sleep on it. I've done research online came across some helpful and not so helpful things. Its harder to gain weight than lose it.

I made this thread to bring the skinny guys together and help support everybody to get where they want to be including myself.

What do you say you in?

Me: I was going to the gym for a year (a year ago) and then the membership ran out and I haven't went back. What I started to do was keep a log of everything I eat and my calorie intake for a week. I am trying to go over my calorie intake goal of 2198 everyday. I'm waiting for a good deal on a gym membership to hop onto, then get a transformation going. I do light workouts at home.

Body Calculator - You put in your stats and what you want to gain 1 or 2 pounds a week. It shows you how many Calories, Fats, Vitamins you should have daily. It also breaks it down by what your daily meals/snacks should contain. As well as food suggestions.

Excercises - This shows you how tons exercises are done with instructions and gifs. You basically click on where you'd like to work on and then what exercise then read and watch.

im skinny as hell... 5 11 and 140

ive been in the gym for about 3-4 weeks now and im noticing minimal differences. i noticed im getting more toned but not really bulkier. and i have been taking whey after all my workouts.

some people just cant get big unless they take supplements
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom