has anyone balled in the low retro xi's?

im in need of some new basketball shoes and these jordans are really tempting. however, i dont trust the retro aspect and the fact that its low. consideringthat the season ends in a few months, should i get these jordans for playing or stick to something else? fyi, i play small forward and i have hella hops

Originally Posted by finesse style

fyi, i play small forward and i have hella hops!
I got hella hops! Tas Loco! I got hella hops!
laugh.gif

Damn suck yourself up homie!!

Well i've never played in these but one time i was at 24 hr fitness n i saw this homie wearing em like the day after they came out n i was like you gonnaplay ball in those? n he was like ya i love these for bball i think their better than the mid tops for bball cuz these stay snug to your feet, n he told me hebought like five pairs incase they dont come out for a while cuz he loves them for bbal, n he was a point guard, i dont know if he has hella hops though sogood luck on that one.
laugh.gif

I got hella hops!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was a good one.

Grip is nice and they have great cushioning. If by "hella hops" you mean that you can dunk and do it frequently, you should try to ball in some midor high tops. Except if your name is Mike Bibby or Steve Nash. (Nash dunked a lot in college).

Originally Posted by EMac291

Originally Posted by finesse style

fyi, i play small forward and i have hella hops!
I got hella hops! Tas Loco! I got hella hops!
laugh.gif

Damn suck yourself up homie!!

Well i've never played in these but one time i was at 24 hr fitness n i saw this homie wearing em like the day after they came out n i was like you gonna play ball in those? n he was like ya i love these for bball i think their better than the mid tops for bball cuz these stay snug to your feet, n he told me he bought like five pairs incase they dont come out for a while cuz he loves them for bbal, n he was a point guard, i dont know if he has hella hops though so good luck on that one.
laugh.gif

I got hella hops!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was a good one.
i wasnt trying to sound cocky. i was stating my position and the fact that i have can get up high so you guys have some kind of idea what kind of shoeim looking for.

i balled a lot in the patent lows, but not the IEs.

they were pretty good, better than the mids in some ways.

i balled in my recent xi's ...grip,comfy. yep. but i wouldnt recommend these for casual sneaks b,cuz they squeak really really really BAD. its veryirritating to walk in a place room with sqeaky shoes. embarrasing

I wear XI I.E White/Argon for balling.
1. I'm a 9, but the shoes are kinda bigger a little. Maybe wide, idk.
2. Stitching is easily torn off. I have to burn them a little to make them shrink.
3. They squeek pretty bad.
4. Not very comfy, but if you tie the lace really tight, that would help.
5. I recommend you to ball in XI patent leather if you're looking for XIs.
Otherwise, maybe Gil-Zero? The shoes are very popular to the point that eastbay ordered a new batch.
I'm not sure but you might wanna try Adidas' brotherhood (KG, T-mac, Howard, etc).

Back
Top Bottom