Has anyone become close friends with someone they met on NT?

I met a handful of NTers in real life and I used to chat regularly with a few on Aim when it was still the cool thing to do. Thats about it, I wouldn't say I have really made any friends here. I think it's kind of neat to talk to strangers online that you have something in common with, but eventually become close.

Nah, but it's some cool dudes on here who I'm sure would be cool to
smokin.gif
with.

I just don't rock with the trolls.

When I used to work for the "Nike factory" I met some NTers at work. **tap tap pull pull

Imma take my car up to da heightz when I'm done workin on it to meet ninjahood an when he copps da hemi. I won't be able to keep up but I ain't worried bout nothin. Shouts out to Monday too.

Last edited:
I haven't... I'm weird & standoffish by nature so that doesn't help. Add my penchant for "going too far" and saying the inappropriate in grossly inappropriate situations to the list also.

Balls.

I met a bunch back in the day when I went to NYC for the Espo AF1 and Pharrell Dunk release in 2004

I've met 4 Wrestling at Penn State a few times

Let this NTer tailgate with me and my friends at the Skins/Seahawks playoff game last season

Never heard from again lol

I must have done something stupid while I was drunk lol

I've met one cool dude who helps me on shoe releases when he's able to.

Interact with a lot of cool dudes im sure i would kick it with if we ever did meet.

I'd be down to lift with pretty much any of the NT Fit fam for sure :smokin

Na I havnt met any NT members but I some member would be cool to chill with. That's about it

I wish. I got a couple I might hit up when I get a reliable whip and start driving places.

Someone should organize a meetup somewhere for the whole NT fam.

Last edited:
ive met a few, actually bought :nthat: from one the other day :lol:

my dude came through str8 clutch

as far as close friends on here nah, but def a few friends

Even though we don't chat anymore... all the LPC guys back in 2006-2007 were very cool peeps... we're suppose to have a LPC meetup in Thailand... one day, someday haha.

All of he PS3 guys that play COD are cool too... we use to play COD everyday back in 2007-2011.

I've met one person from NT. Cool peeps. We actually had the same literature class last semester. What up Velle. :nerd: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom