has anyone been to cartimar recently?

I remember when that place was filled with shoes... do they still have good shoes there? or are they all fake now?

everything is FAKE.
nerd.gif

I think they just renovated and have authentics again.....a friend i ball with got his Lakers away hyperdunks there. Hope some one has an FR - fieldreport....heheheh. Guess from what forum that came from.

there are at least 3 stalls there that sells legit... they even have the XX3 Black Stealths.. got my Hyperdunk Oly PE there which I use for ballin... but therest of the stalls...
tired.gif

meron pop zoom flight club, kd1 white gray and fake australia HD.meron din eggplant foamposite lite

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

there are at least 3 stalls there that sells legit... they even have the XX3 Black Stealths.. got my Hyperdunk Oly PE there which I use for ballin... but the rest of the stalls...
tired.gif

hi what legit hyperdunk oly we can copped there? thanks. interesting

Originally Posted by unlockingtools

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

there are at least 3 stalls there that sells legit... they even have the XX3 Black Stealths.. got my Hyperdunk Oly PE there which I use for ballin... but the rest of the stalls...
tired.gif

hi what legit hyperdunk oly we can copped there? thanks. interesting

soldout brother.. copped mine last year. that was the kobe oly.. they don't have it anymore. some stalls has.. but fakes..

last time i was there was like 5 or 7 years ago, almost pulled the trigger on a pair of zoom flight 5 in white and red for like 2.5 k i think, regret notbuying them.... anyone know if they still have hyperflights or addidas kobe twos still over there? im pretty sure they dont throw away old stock and just keepit there till someone sees it haha

last time i was there was like 5 or 7 years ago, almost pulled the trigger on a pair of zoom flight 5 in white and red for like 2.5 k i think, regret notbuying them.... anyone know if they still have hyperflights or addidas kobe twos still over there? im pretty sure they dont throw away old stock and just keepit there till someone sees it haha

For those OG sneakerheads. Cartimar was a sneaker mecca before noong wala pang mga fakes. Pati cash n' carry (yung nasunog na building). Doon ko biniliyung infra na AJ VI, CB 34 at Air Max CB 34. I really miss the old days. So far I guess na 4 stores na lang ang nagbebenta ng 100% legit.

^sa cash and carry din ako nakabiling air max sensation at yung kay reggie miller noon.. dami pang jersey hayy.. sinunog pa kasi para mapalitan na e

yea..those were the days....makakatawad ka pa minsan haha

i always drop by cartimar and cash&carry before..

i remember those stalls having a lot more heat than the ones on malls...

Just passed by this morning & all 4 stores have AJ XX3 motorsports & black stealths, AJ XX2 white/black, melo 5.5, af1 orginal six, some Airmax &tons of Nike Cortez.

as for other stores... AJF XX3 & obama PE
sick.gif
sick.gif

nung natapos yung sunog sa old CnC yung mga bumbero puro naka DM's na..lol

tapos karamihan ng shops saka na lang lumipat ng Cartimar.

bago sumikat ang Cartimar sa shoes mas sikat sila sa mga petshops and bike store dun.

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Just passed by this morning & all 4 stores have AJ XX3 motorsports & black stealths, AJ XX2 white/black, melo 5.5, af1 orginal six, some Airmax & tons of Nike Cortez.

sick.gif
sick.gif

which airmax sir? same as the ones on park?

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Just passed by this morning & all 4 stores have AJ XX3 motorsports & black stealths, AJ XX2 white/black, melo 5.5, af1 orginal six, some Airmax & tons of Nike Cortez.

sick.gif
sick.gif

which airmax sir? same as the ones on park?
airmax 97
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jayzprieto23

everything is FAKE.
nerd.gif
yea man,i went there last year hoping i can find some rare kicks but now it's all fake.i still remember way back 96 or 97 i think when ibought the kobe slam dunk adidas and they let me TAWAD that shoe
grin.gif
btwr.i.p.to my slam dunk kobe shoe
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom