Has anyone bought from mysole.bigcartel.com?

You want me to post pics of her 15 month old shoes? They post pics of their shoes all the time on IG.. Why not just look at those?

Why would anyone signed to Nike need to buy shoes from a big cartel site?

There are tons of comparisons for 11s in the legit check forum. Go check it out for yourself. As far as the shoe itself. This what I have to say based on my mechanical engineering experience in manufacturing.

Just because materials look the same to the eye doesn't mean they are the same. Aluminum rims and titanium alloy rims for cars feel the same and even look the same but they're not the same and one last way longer than the other and is more expensive. Same goes for shoes. Fact of the matter is there are websites that buy up all these shoes that these counterfeits in China are pumping out. They're authentic-ish quality but they're still high quality fakes. Any website selling shoes months in advance of release isn't legit. That's not an opinion. Ever wonder why a lot of big cartel stores and replica websites with "authentic" section have almost identical stock? It's cause they're buying from the same bootleg suppliers.

I call that these shoes are grey market/unauthorized... Highly unlikely he has early releases or all those Jordans in stock with full size runs... Just like every other wannabe "plug" on instagram that has full size runs and early releases. Also, just because a celebrity makes a purchase from the website does not mean the shoes are fully 100% authentic, most of the celebrities rock these early releases that they got from their "plugs" and get a pass because people assume that just because they're celebrities and have a lot of money their shoes can't be fake or unauthorized. Chris Brown posted a picture of early release Pantones and sure enough they were unauthorized/grey market. On a final note, these shoes are about 95-98% authentic or unauthorized which are made with same materials as real ones just not licensed by Nike and not 100% retail authentic. Both are fine with me. Let people rock whatever they want to rock just don't get caught up in that full size run ******** and early release ******** and think that they're retail versions and 100% authentic.

I call that these shoes are grey market/unauthorized... Highly unlikely he has early releases or all those Jordans in stock with full size runs... Just like every other wannabe "plug" on instagram that has full size runs and early releases. Also, just because a celebrity makes a purchase from the website does not mean the shoes are fully 100% authentic, most of the celebrities rock these early releases that they got from their "plugs" and get a pass because people assume that just because they're celebrities and have a lot of money their shoes can't be fake or unauthorized. Chris Brown posted a picture of early release Pantones and sure enough they were unauthorized/grey market. On a final note, these shoes are about 95-98% authentic or unauthorized which are made with same materials as real ones just not licensed by Nike and not 100% retail authentic. Both are fine with me. Let people rock whatever they want to rock just don't get caught up in that full size run ******** and early release ******** and think that they're retail versions and 100% authentic.

95% authentic is still 100% fake. And like I said, just because the shoes LOOK like they're the same materials doesn't mean they are the same materials. Just like all those unauthorized royal 1s that are a different shade of blue than the retail pairs. At best the materials are comparable. And from the multiple accounts on NT stating that the shoes don't even hold up like authentics do so how can you say that the materials are same? Like I said. These are authenticish quality fakes. But they're still fake. There's nothing legit about the shoes or the sites that sell them. You think these replica sites suddenly got a hold of real shoes? While still offering blatant fakes/replicas on their sites? High quality fakes. That's all they are.

95% authentic is still 100% fake. And like I said, just because the shoes LOOK like they're the same materials doesn't mean they are the same materials. Just like all those unauthorized royal 1s that are a different shade of blue than the retail pairs. At best the materials are comparable. And from the multiple accounts on NT stating that the shoes don't even hold up like authentics do so how can you say that the materials are same? Like I said. These are authenticish quality fakes. But they're still fake. There's nothing legit about the shoes or the sites that sell them. You think these replica sites suddenly got a hold of real shoes? While still offering blatant fakes/replicas on their sites? High quality fakes. That's all they are.
Yes, I get your point of view and that's what I was saying in just different words as some people do not really acknowledge unauthorized as fake... You could argue that they don't have same materials but at the same time we do not know if they have fake materials as well... I myself was going off of what I've heard and know. From what I've heard that they have the same materials and come from those Chinese Nike factories thus them being called unauthorized and not straight up fake. I do get however where you are coming from and why you would think they are fake but until we know for sure what these shoes are made with and how they are made we can't really assume. As I stated tho, I'm all about the 100% authentic shoes but really don't mind people rocking unauthorized or as you would say fake as it is their choice. In my previous statement above I was just clearing up to some people what unauthorized means and that it is not fully authentic.

Yes, I get your point of view and that's what I was saying in just different words as some people do not really acknowledge unauthorized as fake... You could argue that they don't have same materials but at the same time we do not know if they have fake materials as well... I myself was going off of what I've heard and know. From what I've heard that they have the same materials and come from those Chinese Nike factories thus them being called unauthorized and not straight up fake. I do get however where you are coming from and why you would think they are fake but until we know for sure what these shoes are made with and how they are made we can't really assume. As I stated tho, I'm all about the 100% authentic shoes but really don't mind people rocking unauthorized or as you would say fake as it is their choice. In my previous statement above I was just clearing up to some people what unauthorized means and that it is not fully authentic.

Ive actually addressed that point multiple times if you go through any of the various unauthorized threads. Here is what ive said in a previous thread.

I tried to find one of my old post cause I've said this before but there are 2 things that I want to point out, not from a speculative perspective but a professional one. I'm an engineer with a specialization in manufacturing and process development .

1. whether or not you want to acknowledge the "minor flaws' or not is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is they are there. I'm well aware that shoes come with flaws here and there but the problem is that these "unauthorized" or "GM" shoes consistently have the same flaws time and time again. retail shoes may have 5 out of 100 pairs that have similar flaws for the sake of example lets say a slightly misplaced lace loop. That flaw would just be a manufacturing flaw because 95 out of those 100 pairs came with the the correct lace loop placing. From a manufacturing standpoint the 95 pairs is what is representative of the manufacturing process used. People will say all the time that theres no quality control and theyre b-grades but No quality control would mean they'd have tons of different flaws. Not all the same flaws. Like a wider "23" stamp on the 11s, or crooked tongue stitching on all 3s and 4s, or faded symbols on all DB3s, the list literally goes on and on. "No quality control" doesn't explain why the "same workers" who make nikes shoes would make these "extras" with all the same mistakes ALL the time. I'm an engineer and I know manufacturing the only way to explain the consistent differences between the retail pairs and the GM pairs ARE A DIFFERENT MANUFACTURING PROCESS. Meaning they are NOT the same and not made in the "same factories, with the same materials, by the same people" and that's why we can tell them apart. The minor flaws arent minor if theyre consistently there. Wrong stretched 23s on the 11s. The wrong facing face on DB4s, the crooked tongue stitching on the 3s. And it doesn't end there. Every model and I'll go as far to say even every color way of GM has flaws that are consistent across all pairs. Those signs are consistently on GM shoes and not on retail pairs and that's why we can tell the difference. Pretty much the whole point is this, even if the GM shoes are 95% identical to retail pairs, if that 5% difference (what you call minor flaws) is present 100% of the time then what we know is that GM shoes use a process that make ALMOST authentic LOOKING shoes. Which means youre getting an imitation NOT the real deal. At the end of the day it's still 2 different entities using two different processes (whether they're completely different or 99.999999% identical) to put out two different products. End of story.

2. As for materials how much do you about materials and manufacturing? Just because they look the same doesn't mean they are the same. They're COMPARABLE as far as you are qualified to say. I've had projects at work that we've worked on where we had to create 2 products out of the same manufacturing process but with 2 separate metals. To the naked eye they looked exactly the same but when looked when magnified the textures of the metals are completely different hence 2 different products. Factories and manufacturers have access to huge quantities of thousands and thousands of materials of different shapes sizes and textures. Heres an example, when it comes to rims you can buy Aluminum rims or you can buy titanium alloy rims for your car. Both look the same both feel the same but titanium is a much stronger metal than aluminum is and last much longer. You can say that the materials LOOK the same but they definitely dont act the same or have the same structural properties. And with people claiming left and right that the GMs shoes they bought arent holding up, how can you assume that the materials are the same when their arent complaints like that for the authentic ones? With out the proper knowledge, equipment, and experience you or anyone else for that matter is not qualified to say that the materials ARE the same, but it can be speculated they arent solely based on performance.

3. Additionally have you ever thought about the quantities that these shoes are made in? there is literally an infinite number of replica sites with practically unlimited stock in all sizes. Now nike has hundreds of different models that are produced in quantities ranging in the hundreds of thousands. This means nike contracted factories are pumping shoes 365 days a year practically 24/7. Where exactly would a nike factory have the time, space, money and resources to pump out hundreds of thousands of unauthorized shoes in hundreds of models in ALL sizes while producing nikes authorized shoes at the same time? Its not possible and in doesnt happen. Precisely why they arent made by Nike factories. The fact that theyre produced in such quantities debunks that myth

Ive actually addressed that point multiple times if you go through any of the various unauthorized threads. Here is what ive said in a previous thread.

I tried to find one of my old post cause I've said this before but there are 2 things that I want to point out, not from a speculative perspective but a professional one. I'm an engineer with a specialization in manufacturing and process development .

1. whether or not you want to acknowledge the "minor flaws' or not is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is they are there. I'm well aware that shoes come with flaws here and there but the problem is that these "unauthorized" or "GM" shoes consistently have the same flaws time and time again. retail shoes may have 5 out of 100 pairs that have similar flaws for the sake of example lets say a slightly misplaced lace loop. That flaw would just be a manufacturing flaw because 95 out of those 100 pairs came with the the correct lace loop placing. From a manufacturing standpoint the 95 pairs is what is representative of the manufacturing process used. People will say all the time that theres no quality control and theyre b-grades but No quality control would mean they'd have tons of different flaws. Not all the same flaws. Like a wider "23" stamp on the 11s, or crooked tongue stitching on all 3s and 4s, or faded symbols on all DB3s, the list literally goes on and on. "No quality control" doesn't explain why the "same workers" who make nikes shoes would make these "extras" with all the same mistakes ALL the time. I'm an engineer and I know manufacturing the only way to explain the consistent differences between the retail pairs and the GM pairs ARE A DIFFERENT MANUFACTURING PROCESS. Meaning they are NOT the same and not made in the "same factories, with the same materials, by the same people" and that's why we can tell them apart. The minor flaws arent minor if theyre consistently there. Wrong stretched 23s on the 11s. The wrong facing face on DB4s, the crooked tongue stitching on the 3s. And it doesn't end there. Every model and I'll go as far to say even every color way of GM has flaws that are consistent across all pairs. Those signs are consistently on GM shoes and not on retail pairs and that's why we can tell the difference. Pretty much the whole point is this, even if the GM shoes are 95% identical to retail pairs, if that 5% difference (what you call minor flaws) is present 100% of the time then what we know is that GM shoes use a process that make ALMOST authentic LOOKING shoes. Which means youre getting an imitation NOT the real deal. At the end of the day it's still 2 different entities using two different processes (whether they're completely different or 99.999999% identical) to put out two different products. End of story.

2. As for materials how much do you about materials and manufacturing? Just because they look the same doesn't mean they are the same. They're COMPARABLE as far as you are qualified to say. I've had projects at work that we've worked on where we had to create 2 products out of the same manufacturing process but with 2 separate metals. To the naked eye they looked exactly the same but when looked when magnified the textures of the metals are completely different hence 2 different products. Factories and manufacturers have access to huge quantities of thousands and thousands of materials of different shapes sizes and textures. Heres an example, when it comes to rims you can buy Aluminum rims or you can buy titanium alloy rims for your car. Both look the same both feel the same but titanium is a much stronger metal than aluminum is and last much longer. You can say that the materials LOOK the same but they definitely dont act the same or have the same structural properties. And with people claiming left and right that the GMs shoes they bought arent holding up, how can you assume that the materials are the same when their arent complaints like that for the authentic ones? With out the proper knowledge, equipment, and experience you or anyone else for that matter is not qualified to say that the materials ARE the same, but it can be speculated they arent solely based on performance.

3. Additionally have you ever thought about the quantities that these shoes are made in? there is literally an infinite number of replica sites with practically unlimited stock in all sizes. Now nike has hundreds of different models that are produced in quantities ranging in the hundreds of thousands. This means nike contracted factories are pumping shoes 365 days a year practically 24/7. Where exactly would a nike factory have the time, space, money and resources to pump out hundreds of thousands of unauthorized shoes in hundreds of models in ALL sizes while producing nikes authorized shoes at the same time? Its not possible and in doesnt happen. Precisely why they arent made by Nike factories. The fact that theyre produced in such quantities debunks that myth
Indeed, I get where you are coming from and I acknowledge that these materials might not be the same materials but I'm not 100% positive they aren't the same materials since I haven't actually seen the materials... I'm not saying these shoes are authentic, I myself, acknowledge the shoes as fake but I was stating that to the other people that don't acknowledge them as fake. Also, yes a lot of the models have the same flaws but I've recently seen models of the 11s that are very identical to the retail pairs without the stretched out 23s... It all depends on which supplier you get them from which leads into your theory of the factories. Once again, I understand that these shoes might not be coming from those Nike factories but when you mention unauthorized people think and assume that... I acknowledge all your points sir, but until we know positively sure how these shoes are made we can't really come to the conclusion that they're real or on the other hand as you state fake. We come to a conclusion of mystery which is in the middle which is the reason they are labeled under unauthorized. You do make some good points on why they might be fake tho.

Last edited:
Not to mention, the early release Pantones and Legend Blues were changed like 4 times within 1-2 months. Four improved versions came out as it comes closer to their release.

There are tons of comparisons for 11s in the legit check forum. Go check it out for yourself. As far as the shoe itself. This what I have to say based on my mechanical engineering experience in manufacturing.

Just because materials look the same to the eye doesn't mean they are the same. Aluminum rims and titanium alloy rims for cars feel the same and even look the same but they're not the same and one last way longer than the other and is more expensive. Same goes for shoes. Fact of the matter is there are websites that buy up all these shoes that these counterfeits in China are pumping out. They're authentic-ish quality but they're still high quality fakes. Any website selling shoes months in advance of release isn't legit. That's not an opinion. Ever wonder why a lot of big cartel stores and replica websites with "authentic" section have almost identical stock? It's cause they're buying from the same bootleg suppliers.
My buddy doesn't have to purchase from them because he's signed there.. His teammates do (as I stated) ...And mechanical engineer huh? Do you work with shoes? Or are you just using a general industry title to try ad sounds like you know what you're talking about? 

Yes, there are a lot of fake sites out there.. but if they were selling fakes why would they ever sell out? Why wouldn't they just stay in stock? How could they post pics of the Gamma 12's months before Nike announced they would be releasing them..?

"There are tons of comparisons for 11s in the legit check forum. Go check it out for yourself" ..  I searched the forums for mysole and saw nothing that pertains to our conversation..

Last edited:
Ahh. Another know it all huh... Don't fool yourself buddy. When you buy shoes 2 months early they are fake..Plain and simple.NO I repeat NO site/store/or random dude on FB or Instagram gets FSRs befor the major retailers..

.ER Gammas. Bad 23s, fat collars, high Eprint etc..All the normal tells..Purchased from Mysole( 2 months early )..

Just bc something looks "identical" to you, does not mean it does to someone with a trained eye and knowledge of the subject matter.
A CZ and a diamond look identical unless you know what your looking at..

Mysole is just another bootleg site sucking $ from the pockets of people who don't know any better..The site shows legit images and ships fake kicks. No different than Marquee Sole..Dude just look, they have FSRs of the 15' remastered 4s already, Most popular sizes of Legend Blue 11s and Pantones...SMDH.

Last edited:
My buddy doesn't have to purchase from them because he's signed there.. His teammates do (as I stated) ...And mechanical engineer huh? Do you work with shoes? Or are you just using a general industry title to try ad sounds like you know what you're talking about? 

Yes, there are a lot of fake sites out there.. but if they were selling fakes why would they ever sell out? Why wouldn't they just stay in stock? How could they post pics of the Gamma 12's months before Nike announced they would be releasing them..?

"There are tons of comparisons for 11s in the legit check forum. Go check it out for yourself" ..  I searched the forums for mysole and saw nothing that pertains to our conversation..

Yes, it's the title that my degree has given me. I work with medical device manufacturing. In school manufacturing is something that is in every mechanical engineering curriculum from metal stamping to textiles. Manufacturing is literally my lively hood. Believe it or not sneaker heads are t all teenage hype beasts.

You think mysole is the first fake site to release info before Nike does? Have you ever heard of air randy? In the mid 2000s air randy was leaking info and pics left and right a full 9-10 months before shoes would even enter production. But you know what it was discovered that his stuff was all just high quality fakes. He periodically sold out too. You think any site that has full size runs of shoes that are in sample stages is legit?

It's not a coincidence that sites like these have close to identical stock as the "authentic" sections of every rep site.
http://www.repcheap.ru/Authentic-Jordan-Shoes-c5183.html
http://www.repbeast.ru/?Authentic-Jordan-shoes-c4980.html

Mysole is just another cookie cutter typical site selling high quality fakes early. I guarantee that any site with a remotely similar inventory is selling fake shoes too. Ask yourself, how would they be getting these shoes if Nike plainly states that any place claiming to sell shoes months in advance aren't selling authentic products. Where are they getting full size runs of shoes to sell in large quantities?

Last edited:
You needa listen. The only ER authentic shoes that people sell are stolen by workers at the factory. All these IG sellers are selling high quality fakes and they're not even high quality anymore.e

sorry buddy but you are wrong. you can think you're right and yes you entitled to your opinion as well. Mysole sells fakes and copkickz and soleudecide sell fakes but not all early release shoes are fake. you just don't know what is going on with factory workers stealing shoes. so before you say ALL early release shoes are fake it doesn't hurt to do some solid research cuz there is such things as authentic early release. 

You needa listen. The only ER authentic shoes that people sell are stolen by workers at the factory. All these IG sellers are selling high quality fakes and they're not even high quality anymore.e

sorry buddy but you are wrong. you can think you're right and yes you entitled to your opinion as well. Mysole sells fakes and copkickz and soleudecide sell fakes but not all early release shoes are fake. you just don't know what is going on with factory workers stealing shoes. so before you say ALL early release shoes are fake it doesn't hurt to do some solid research cuz there is such things as authentic early release. 
there are no factory workers stealing the shoes. Legit ERs are coming from stores that get their shipments in.
Which doesn't happen as much as you think

Last edited:

People are so quick to dismiss everything as opinion when it comes to these things. What I'm saying is this. All early release shoes that the average person has access to are fake. Workers aren't stealing enough shoes to make an entire secondary market. Sure some athletes and some celebrities get shoes early but they get them directly from Nike and there aren't enough circulating for them to even be factored into this conversation. Bottom line any shoe you pick up 3-4 months ahead of time or more are fake.

Last edited:
I'm just saying when a shoe is finished being produced in a contracted Nike factory I'm going to use y3 for example here the workers are able to and actually steal pairs. They aren't stealing full size runs and selling them to the people who run replica sites like trade666.cn so they can sell them in their authentic section. Sometimes you have early release shoes being sold that are 100 % authentic. I know GM are just hqf's.

I'm just saying when a shoe is finished being produced in a contracted Nike factory I'm going to use y3 for example here the workers are able to and actually steal pairs. They aren't stealing full size runs and selling them to the people who run replica sites like trade666.cn so they can sell them in their authentic section. Sometimes you have early release shoes being sold that are 100 % authentic. I know GM are just hqf's.
And what I'm saying is that number is so small that the likely hood that you'll get them is negligible and shouldn't even be mentioned with this early release talk. Just cause Nike doesn't own the factories doesn't mean they don't have eyes, ears, and supervision on the facilites. Last thing these places want is to lose a contract. Enough shoes aren't leaving with employees for it to be a problem.

I agree with you. I think it does make good for a different topic cuz it's a problem that's similiar to footlocker and other employees from shoe stores taking money under the table.

There are authentic early releases but very rare... Only authentic ones I've seen was like from finish line and foot action when the employee slips one under the rug couple weeks pre release. I've never heard of any factory workers stealing the shoes but as in any job I'm sure there are workers who do so. Also, as stated above I highly doubt many of the shoes could be stolen to stock all the fake shoe sites unless those over contracted factories were still working but still very unlikely that they'd be able to keep up with all these fake jordan sites and stock them all.

I came across mysole.bigcartel.com on instagram and they have some nice Pre sale Jordan's like the raptor 7s bred 4s and bred 11s for pretty decent prices. I was just wondering if anyone's bought from them before? I contacted some people off of instagram who purchased and they said they were legit but i don't wanna waste my money if they end up being B grades!
Did you find out if they're legit?

I came across mysole.bigcartel.com on instagram and they have some nice Pre sale Jordan's like the raptor 7s bred 4s and bred 11s for pretty decent prices. I was just wondering if anyone's bought from them before? I contacted some people off of instagram who purchased and they said they were legit but i don't wanna waste my money if they end up being B grades!
Did you find out if they're legit?
you didn't look at the date that was posted did you? also that guy hasn't been on si ce Oct of 2012

Back
Top Bottom