Has anyone else noticed the quality of hot pockets went down?

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
A few years ago... a hot pocket was a quality pizza alternative...

there was a lot of cheese and it was quite delicious...

today i had a hot pocket i could barely enjoy it...

it seemed hallowed and devout of the cheesy meaty goodness i once loved ( Pause)...

o well... ovaltine is still delicious...

i might have a glass now...

Co-sign...

tired.gif

anyone remember the 30 packs....

those were great...

then the 30 packs became 26 packs...

then non existent....

and the ones that went in the toaster... those came 6 in a pack....

Yup...the crispy, crusty, tender, flaky crust is no longer crispy, crusty or flaky..and even its tenderness is questionable.
smh.gif

Really? I haven't noticed althought I haven't ate hot pocket in months. I'll be checking I'm in NY btw if location makes a difference when itcomes to quality hot pockets. If true I'll be greatly depressed and I'm not a hillbilly
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Really? I haven't noticed althought I haven't ate hot pocket in months. I'll be checking I'm in NY btw if location makes a difference when it comes to quality hot pockets. If true I'll be greatly depressed and I'm not a hillbilly
laugh.gif

im in nyc too homie...

hot pockets used to be jam packed with pepperoni and cheese... there all hallow now...

it hurts me soul...

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Stop eating em cause they were leaving 2nd degree burns in the top of my mouth
Well inst that because you leave it in the microwave/conv. oven too long?
Just maybe..

maybe the hot pocket is actually a lean pocket or it is a bit less fattening... I hope you don't die of clogged arteries or a heat attack
ohwell.gif

my bro just grabbed some from cosco the other day. I was shocked when the box read pepperoni pizza on the front...!! I aint seen these pepperoni hot pockets atcosco in a hot minute, they usually have the ham and cheese joints..the pizza ones are fire....ham and cheese? not so much..

I remember buying these for lunch during hs...fire...not the same as cooking one up at the house...the difference was the school house steamed them.....I thinkill make one later when I get back to the house...

I noticed the same thing. Use to always eat them in high school but my past few years at college I barely ate them because yea the quality has gone down.
smh.gif

I was thinking the exact same thing the other day... I use to love hot pockets back in the day but now they're just
sick.gif
... O well at least I still got pizza bagels...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom