Has Anyone Ever Encountered A Vajazzed Vagina? (Pictoral Evidence Inside)

Vag is vag, so I would probably look at it for a quick second and hit it with the counterclockwise swirl:

10d9sv6.jpg

A few weeks ago we wrote a post on Vajazzling, a relatively new concept in vaginal adornment. It’s exactly what it sounds like- bedazzling for your vajayjay. The trend exploded when Jennifer Love Hewitt announced that she Vajazzles regularly to feel good about her privates. It took mere minutes for bloggers to go wild in pursuit of real Vajazzling pics. Alas, there were none to be found on Google. Until the lovely team at Spa Week Daily called me up and said “Bryce, we know you’re at the forefront of Vajazzling… you’re basically the authority on the subject, any chance we can send you down to Completely Bare Spa in NYC to actually get it done?

I didn't read the text at first; I almost puked thinking it was some sort of harsh reaction to something.

I don't think I want a girl with a crystal encrusted vagina.

I mean, vagina is already special enough the way it is.

I dont care who the female is, i would not hit with that BS on her Vagina, because for 1 it looks like shiny herpes, number 2 she must have some sort of mental illness that would make her do something so idiotacally STUPID.

This has to be 1 of the Alltime stupidest things ive ever seen.

I would need to be warned.

if i opened her pants and seen any dots of anykind...im pretty sure my penis wouldnt want go away.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

I don't think I want a crystal encrusted vagina.

I mean, vagina is already special enough the way it is.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
2mnpy4m.jpg
[/color]

smh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
i was thinking the same thing

Back
Top Bottom