Has anyone ever tailgated/ stood outside of a concert? Vol. Only Rihanna can see dollar $ign$ #poor

Should we sit outside?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• You poor as hell

• youre stealing music it's like napster

• Total voters
Experiences?
Thoughts?
Looking to go to JT and Jay Z in concert... a friend suggested we just hang around Fenway and listen outside to not spend that $100 for 3 hours.

edit: anyone that has gone to Legends of the Summer is it worth the money?

Last edited:
Tailgate at a concert? Lol just watch a live steam

#BrokeBoi

Last edited:
my boy from CT would do that all the time at Dave Matthews Band concerts. Would just chill in the lot drinking with the homies listening to the music for free or whatever parking was.

tailgating is perfectly normal and fun....as long as you are actually going inside the stadium.

lackin.

Nah do it though. Try to convince other people to join you. Throw a party in the parking lot.

Play some Nas.

Don't see how that would work since Fenway Park doesn't have its own parking lot. It's nothing but smaller lots in the surrounding area that are most likely privately owned and wouldn't let tailgating fly.

Now if you had a way to get up onto one of the rooftops around Fenway then that could be a more viable option.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about tailgating before a concert and then actually going into the concert....not just trying to hear the music from the parking lot.  LMAO.

Come on dude.  Just buy a ticket.  And yes, I have tailgated before a concert before going it.  Great time.  Get hammered and not pay 10 bucks a beer!

tailgating is perfectly normal and fun....as long as you are actually going inside the stadium.
this and i kno in philly once the concert starts security kicks everyone out from the lot once the show begins.

Don't see how that would work since Fenway Park doesn't have its own parking lot. It's nothing but smaller lots in the surrounding area that are most likely privately owned and wouldn't let tailgating fly.

Now if you had a way to get up onto one of the rooftops around Fenway then that could be a more viable option.

maybe bar hopping around Fenway would be more fun?

i havnt been to the concert yet BUT i can guarantee you that its worth it.

Did ya ever think about talking to a scalper maybe you can talk them down in price and go for the low OR the day of the show checkout Stub hub i bet you come across a great deal for 2 tickets from people who wanna just sell real quick.

Last edited:
Lol how is this even an idea?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 It's a better idea then spending a C note to watch a camel

i know people do this during sports and watch it on the jumbo trons from the parking lot.
but concerts? :x

Eh....the right crowd of people, I don't see how it can be that bad.

Oh....btw.....parking is $40. Or at least it was at the SF one.

Back
Top Bottom