Has anyone ever used "Music Rescue"?

http://www.kennettnet.co.uk/musicrescue/

My computer crashed
mad.gif
mad.gif
and i pretty much lost all of my music on it. Its still on my iPod tho, and iwent to apple to see if there was a way to backwards sync the songs and videos back on my computer and they told me there is no official apple way to do it,but there is a program called music rescue that does it.

I downloaded the program and read about it, but i just wanted to maybe get a second opinion.

Has anybody hear tried it, or heard of it before? Im a little scared to try it because i dont want to lose all 7,000+ songs and have to start fromscratch..
eyes.gif

Thanks in advance

I never used this, but this woulda came in handy 3 years ago when my mom's computer crashed and I lost all of my music.

i have a pc.. the website says it works identical to a mac, but the screenshots shown on the website are from a mac computer

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Use ipodrip less complicated

youve tried this before? it does look a lot easier from what i see on the website..
its even got a facebook page lol

here is away if you dont wanna use a application

# Plug in your iPod.
# From the Desktop, go to My Computer and find the iPod (usually designated by a drive letter. i e. E: or F:smile:
# Open the damn thing.
# Go to Tools > Folder Options > View (the tab) > scroll to Show Hidden Files and Folders and click it.
# Click OK
# Go back to your iPod folder/drive, there you will find a new folder called iPod_Control
# Open it.
# The Music folder in it will have a bunch of folders named F00, F01 and so on. THEY HAVE YOUR MP3s. Look through the folders to find your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom