Has anyone gave up eating hamburgers

I had stop eating them temporarily, but I tried to start back...... so I ordered a double cheeseburger and tried to eat it man I almost threw up on myself. Ithought it was just the sandwich, until I tried to eat another one, and got sick. Now I'm like forget it the smell of them makes me sick

Quick and Cheap
pimp.gif

I can only eat burgers from regular bbq's, none of that fast food crap. I don't care how much big mac sauce I ask for, them %@**+ is gross to me

yeah same thing has happened to me. I tried to cut back of fast food all together.

There's been a few times I've gone back and tried to have like a fast food burger and regretted it about 20 minutes after finishing it.

No but I have fallen back from fast food. Ive eaten about 6 or 7 hamburgers in the last week though but I did that on purpose.

Btw Turkey burger > Beef burger

where did you get the double cheeseburger??? I never felt like throwing up hahah but i feel bad sometimes knowing how unhealthy the food is

I've given up a lot of foods, and kicking burgers to the curb was pretty difficult. Outside of BBQ season, I try not to eat red meat at all. Even when IBBQ, I stick to lean meats (pork, chicken, fish).

I had one from mcdonalds, checkers, and sonic and all of them just make me sick I think I can handle one at a BBQ it has to come off a grill, not none of thatfried ground beef crap

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

nope but i haven't eaten them in a while come to think of it

Same here. I usually grill out A LOT when it gets warm. So, when the end of summer hit's I'm usually sick of burgers until next spring.

I've turned into a chicken sandwich guy. Fast food burgers are bland to me. Cheese Burger < McDonald's Premium Chicken Sandwiches (Crispy Chicken,Swiss and Bacon)
pimp.gif

And don't get me started when they put too much sauce on your burger
smh.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom