Has anyone had steals on getting the black/ cement 3's

I just wanted to asked because I wanted to know if I had a glimpse of hope for getting my grails for under $300 at least.
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

Man i been huntin these for a while in my size with no luck......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Yeah, I got mine in a Niketown outlet in 2001 for about $30. They had a bunch of them too. Same thing happened with OG XIV's.
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

I've seen BEAT used pairs go for $150-$200 on ebay. DS is going to run you atleast $500.

^^^wow i wish i had that opportunity, but i was 10 then so maybe not
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

april '06 - nds no box sz 10.5 - $105 shipped
late 07 - ds sz11 - $250 meet up
early 07 - vnds sz11.5 - $150 shipped
mid 07 - ds sz11 - $330 shipped c/o an nt'er

i guess you can get steals in the nds/vnds category, but very hard on ds pairs these days

Quote:
I've seen BEAT used pairs go for $150-$200 on ebay. DS is going to run you atleast $500.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

WHy though?? WHY SO MUCH?? THE SHOES YELLOW AND THEY CRACK AFTER THE 3rd WEAR.

Talked a guy into ending a auction early for $150 back in 04. DS size 12
236817470.jpg

Bought for $43 on ebay in 05
130360194.jpg
130360193.jpg
130360192.jpg

Used this
130360185.jpg

To turn them into this
130360189.jpg
130360187.jpg

Both together $193 total. :pimp:
pimp.gif
154522558.jpg

NIKE
AIR

JB should answer our prayers and release the XX/III pack next year with these and oh the stealths.
How beautiful is fruit still in denial of it's roots? My guilty heart behaves so foolishly/This treason from within that reasons with my sins, won't be happy 'til it sees the death of me/Selfishly depicted to a life that I've depicted, conflicted 'cause it's not reality/Oh what's left of me? I beg you desperately/Cause me to agree with what I know is best for me/Please save me from myself/I need You to save me from myself/Please save me from myself so I can heal/The choices that Ive made/Oh have been nothing but mistakes/What a wasted use of space/Should I die before I wake?/In all of my religion/I've fortified this prison/Obligated to obey/The demands of bad decisions

Someone I know quit collecting Jordans and I got Black 3s, Black 2s, White/Green/Chrome 4s, White/Black/Red 9s, OG Black/White/Indiglo 14s, Black 17s, and some strength shoes for 85$. And I was about to buy the retro Aqua 8s :tongue:
tongue.gif

:wow:
eek.gif

i love blk/cement 3's...easily one of my tops. got mines for $240 vvvvvvvnds with box and all...but it was a best friend price.

yall just made me wanna search the sh@$ out of this shoe...im gonna find a steal
Kicks Rule Everything Around Me K.R.E.A.M.
Looking for: DS or VVNDS Concords, DMPs, Mars 4s, Grape 5s, infared & hufquake 90s all in size 10-10.5
FS or trade: DS BMP OLNL size 10.5, all black foamposite one

Do you guys think anyone on ebay would be dumb enough to sell a DS pair for under $200 with some convincing?
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

^ 1 out of 100 might not know what they have, Hell I'll send anybody a lowball offer all they can do is say no.
NIKE
AIR

i hope i will run into a steal in the future...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom