Has anyone heard from Beezylocks? San Jose

He was diagnosed with cancer a while back, and I text him every couple of months to see how he's doing. He hasn't responded to my texts recently. I'm wondering if anyone else knows him and has talked to him recently.  His name's Fernando went to SJSU and worked at the Footaction at Eastridge Mall around 2009/2010. 

@beezylocks  

nerd.gif

frown.gif

He was diagnosed with cancer a while back, and I text him every couple of months to see how he's doing. He hasn't responded to my texts recently. I'm wondering if anyone else knows him and has talked to him recently.  His name's Fernando went to SJSU and worked at the Footaction at Eastridge Mall around 2009/2010

@beezylocks

I used to walk into that shoe store around that same time when I would drive down to San Jose back when I lived in Cali, and I would chop it up with the employees there all the time because they were mad cool. I remember someone from that store specifically held me a pair of SpaceJams back when they released, could've been Beezy - I just never got their names.

If someone from the Bay Area could hit that store and see if anyone has any info on Beezy, that would be great.

I'm hoping for the best in this situation. Praying that Beezy is alive and well and still fighting off the illness.

Last edited:
Going there tomorrow. Been caught up with school, work, and fam issues. Will update as soon as I get there

Sad story. Life is short. I myself could've been there just about 4 years ago, but luckily I made it. I feel for his family and loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom