Has anyone here seen the movie "Mad World" ?

It's on Netflix ...

Man I watched it at my buddies house yesterday, and my face the whole time:
eek.gif
.. At the end I was just
30t6p3b.gif

I was
pimp.gif
for it but it is an insane movie.

Got horrible ratings on IMDB
laugh.gif
, but seriously you should check it out.

Crazy.

It's basically about 4 high school buddies who get constantly bullied and looked down upon... They all have different stories and they all have family problems in some way.. It's wild

I mean let me just say it's not a movie you'll enjoy .... It's messed up.. It's sad IMO ... Very sadPlus it's pretty low budget and you're not gonna recognize anyone in it

Ill get my homie to put it on one day, hes got Netflix.. "different" movies are fun to watch sometimes

i was kidding, Indie films make up 90% of what i watch. ive seen plenty of messed up, no name actors movies, they're my favorite.
i dont have netflix and i cant find a torrent anwhere

HOLY WOW. my mind=blown

i NEVER expected anything to go down the way it did. that was an intense film. good looks on the suggestion OP!!

I'm pretty sure you're SRS, and no prob man.. I was at my friends house and this other dude there told us to check it out ...

eek.gif

just finished watching this. didn't think it would end the way it did. good suggestion op

I just finished watching it. it was pretty messed up. i think it couldve been alot better tho. it reminded me of a movie called Bully

Originally Posted by theekinqq

I just finished watching it. it was pretty messed up. i think it couldve been alot better tho. it reminded me of a movie called Bully

Agreed .. Never seen Bully though .. I'll go check that out.

Movie sucked soooooooooooo bad. I only kept watching because I kept waiting for it to make sense and by the time I realized it wouldn't I had already invested too much time. Its one of those movies that is purely made for shock value but the storyline seems like they made it in a half hour by just trying to one up the messed up-ness of the last thing to happen. Production gets a F-, I've seen better editing in amateur pron. Quite possibly the worst acting this generation will ever see. The one takeaway from this movie is that with a few good friends, an iPhone and all the hard drugs you can get your hands on, you too can make a movie on Netflix. Terrible, terrible piece of cinema.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Movie sucked soooooooooooo bad. I only kept watching because I kept waiting for it to make sense and by the time I realized it wouldn't I had already invested too much time. Its one of those movies that is purely made for shock value but the storyline seems like they made it in a half hour by just trying to one up the messed up-ness of the last thing to happen. Production gets a F-, I've seen better editing in amateur pron. Quite possibly the worst acting this generation will ever see. The one takeaway from this movie is that with a few good friends, an iPhone and all the hard drugs you can get your hands on, you too can make a movie on Netflix. Terrible, terrible piece of cinema.
QFT watched it a couple of days ago because of this thread.. Didn't feel like typing out a response.

OP, you need to watch Kids for an example of how this type of film should be done. This was straight trash and your your sake, don't tell anyone you enjoyed this.

ummm... it was ok? sorry to bring up a thread, but i searched "netflix" and this was one of the top results. They tried to hard, and the acting was very poor... i'm going to watch "kids" as said earlier in a post..

Back
Top Bottom