Has anyone played ball in the Nike FlightClubs?

I haven't played in them yet, but I've tried them on and let me say this:

They are freaking COMFORTABLE. Like really, there's lots of padding, it's not too high, good court feel, and it fit my flat and slightly wide foot nicely. The only reason I didn't buy it was because it was retail at the time. Now, I can't find any colors I want.

I'm thinking about getting them as my next balling shoe. Definitely get them.

I have like 3 pairs. Pure comfort straight out of the box. Great balling shoes.

bought POPs at ROSS and intsantly put em to work its a good shoe.
Just like offbad said said no forefoot cushioning but that was only noticed by my 2nd wear
Tried to lace em up all the way but was constricting so i play with em zipped down & not strapped but still am satisfied w/ it

Originally Posted by offbad

no forefoot cushioning.
This is a problem for me. I wouldn't ball in them.  However, I own a pair and love them for casual use. Like the other guys said, extremely comfortable right out of the box, an underrated/valued shoe, can be had for cheap.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

no forefoot cushioning.
This is a problem for me. I wouldn't ball in them.  However, I own a pair and love them for casual use. Like the other guys said, extremely comfortable right out of the box, an underrated/valued shoe, can be had for cheap.

it will only be a problem if u do serious ballin for instance if you run half courts you will be alrite but if you start runnin back to back full courts (like i did today in actuality 5 good games of up and down the court) u will feel it but that mite be becuz i got my size and didnt go a size up so my forefoot is somewat tight but i doubt that'll do much if u want to run halfcourt games this shoe will do but full courts are a different story 

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

no forefoot cushioning.

gives me an idea. I think I would try to take a zoom air bag from out of one of my beaters and surgically implant it in the forefoot of those Flight Clubs. I don't know about anybody else but that's something I would do.

would require a frankenstein job of cutting a hole to fit the zoom bag in the shoe though

not worth my time, but good luck.

would require a frankenstein job of cutting a hole to fit the zoom bag in the shoe though

not worth my time, but good luck.

that was exactly what I was thinking. But I wont let that discourage me, because I got wicked experience in cutting out air bags out of shoes, been doing it since I was knee high to a grasshopper. When I get done with them, the ride will be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom