Has anyone tried something new as of late?

I went ice skating for the first time today.
I enjoyed ice skating but...that ice is unforgiving.
30t6p3b.gif

What have you just tried for the first time and how did it go?

Reading more. It's been going pretty well but I'm sticking to magazines and online articles cause my attention span isn't the greatest 
laugh.gif

i find that most people get the hang of skating pretty quickly

they just cant stop worth %++%
laugh.gif

i tried reading science magazines cause some dude at work keeps talking about them. i feel so lost when browsing through them
laugh.gif

I had a "hancho dog" from this food trailor across the street from my job. I guess its a mexican hot dog, I had never seen anything like it. Its a hot dog wrapped in bacon with pico, sour cream, mayo, ketchup, grilled onions, cheese and cilatro and jalapenos. and they had another green sauce that was spicy. made it tens times better.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was #!@!%$% delicious. 

embarassed.gif

Although the one i posted a pic of isnt quite like what i had. I just couldnt find a pic that made it look appetizing. 
laugh.gif

i'm in the process of fixing up my bathroom
gonna try and replace a piece of drywall this weekend
and put down new caulk. Then paint it and put a new floor later on down the line
it can't turn out looking any worse than it does now so i'm excited about the project

had my mom give me course on the sewing machine, I learned enough to be able to hem
and take in my britches

tasks like that give you a really accomplished feeling in the end

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

i'm in the process of fixing up my bathroom
gonna try and replace a piece of drywall this weekend
and put down new caulk. Then paint it and put a new floor later on down the line
it can't turn out looking any worse than it does now so i'm excited about the project

had my mom give me course on the sewing machine, I learned enough to be able to hem
and take in my britches

tasks like that give you a really accomplished feeling in the end
 Shouldn't be too hard my man. Just make sure you have a steady hand and know how to read a tape measure.

man i put a ceiling fan in sunday

somehow managed to bust the AC in the process

had to pay $80 to have it fixed

only would have cost me $20 to have the fan installed

i lost

Started running everyday. Actually quite fun but feels much more grueling than playing basketball. I'm really not conditioned for endurance running.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

I had a "hancho dog" from this food trailor across the street from my job. I guess its a mexican hot dog, I had never seen anything like it. Its a hot dog wrapped in bacon with pico, sour cream, mayo, ketchup, grilled onions, cheese and cilatro and jalapenos. and they had another green sauce that was spicy. made it tens times better.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

Have these once in a while, Mom makes them,

Mexican Hot Dogs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

Have these once in a while, Mom makes them,

Mexican Hot Dogs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>
we call them danger dogs out here in LA.  2 for 3 bucks in macarthur park, grilled fresh on that aluminum foil oo lawdddd.  alzheimer's ftw

went ice skating for the first time the winter that just passed. had bruises all over for weeks, i was also terrified of losing my fingers
laugh.gif

recently tried lazy doggy, easily my favorite position now. other then that i haven't really tried anything new
ohwell.gif

edit:
Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Went to my first rave this summer
best night of my life 
pimp.gif
went to my first rave new years, been to a bunch since. very strange people there but hella fun
pimp.gif
did you roll?

Originally Posted by AyoDun

went ice skating for the first time the winter that just passed. had bruises all over for weeks, i was also terrified of losing my fingers
laugh.gif

recently tried lazy doggy, easily my favorite position now. other then that i haven't really tried anything new
ohwell.gif

edit:

best night of my life 
pimp.gif
went to my first rave new years, been to a bunch since. very strange people there but hella fun
pimp.gif
did you roll?
You ain't bout that life.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

edit:

best night of my life 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
did you roll?
Sure did 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom