Has anyone...

ever played that arcade-prize game where you have to make a tower out of blue blocks? I'll try and find pics, but i've seen these machines at club 300,famous players stc, and wal-mart.
The prizes for winning are
eek.gif
, but then I think the machine cheats people,lol, anyone know what I'm talking about?
mad.gif
Anybody ever win?

Stacker!

I once dropped over $60.00 in one standing on that game at an arcade in Edmonton... definitely impossible to beat, once you get to the top and time the lightcorrectly it skips over an extra one. Game gives me nightmares.

definitely impossible to beat, once you get to the top and time the light correctly it skips over an extra one
YEA!!! that happened to me five times in one day, haha isn't that illegal or something? (sorry I'm no expert in the law)
mad.gif
I want my $1 nano...

i almost won one time when i was playing it at this arcade place in niagara falls...the very top block is so too fast

so why dont y'all anticipate it for next time? i mean u fail for the same reason 5 times knowing the reason....

lol, but no, i think it actually cheats, as in: If you hit it right on time, it'll skip one, but if you try and calibrate so that you hit it at the oneright before, it doesn't do the skip, maybe it's just me?

I dont think it's impossible, I've seen people win before. But it is very hard to win. I've tried plenty of times and no luck. Them damn prizes aretoo good.

Good marketing I guess.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom