HAS NIKE EVER RETROED THESE SHOES??????????

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Has Nike ever retroed the Nike Air Mission? I think they retroed the cleat but not the shoe? If I can remember right this was a feature shoe along with air Veer for the campagin with Dennis Hopper remember "Bad things man"

Joined Feb 9, 2008
I knew it was these. I don't think they have retroed. Not sure what's taking so long. I need these asap. These are one of my all time favorites!

Joined Mar 5, 2010
man i forgot all about those i took my brothers and used to rock them to school. the white black and blue joints

Joined Feb 6, 2008
they retro'ed them but only in a turf version.....eastbay had them a couple years back

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Originally Posted by icopjordans82

they retro'ed them but only in a turf version.....eastbay had them a couple years back
You sure you arent thinking about these

Although I see some samples in this pic

Joined Aug 1, 2004
Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

You sure you arent thinking about these
no, he's right...i have da turf versions that were exclusive to eastbay..these were da detachable version that were offered da same time.

Joined Apr 26, 2002
I might be wrong but I seem to remember a low top retro but not in og colors arond the same time as that turf retro. I want to say it was a white based colorway.

Joined Nov 25, 2006
haha I have a pair of those, found them at a local used sports store for 30 bucks. Pretty comfy for just taking BP

Joined Feb 5, 2009
^^Sneakerjunkie you're absolutely right about the sole.I'm a little suprised nobody else peeped that!
That $%%* looks HIDEOUS!
The 10 (to the left) has the sole of the 9's............again HIDEOUS!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now