HAS NIKE EVER RETROED THESE SHOES??????????

Has Nike ever retroed the Nike Air Mission? I think they retroed the cleat but not the shoe? If I can remember right this was a feature shoe along with air Veer for the campagin with Dennis Hopper remember "Bad things man"
24pfcee.jpg

img00107053253.jpg

I knew it was these. I don't think they have retroed. Not sure what's taking so long. I need these asap. These are one of my all time favorites!

man i forgot all about those i took my brothers and used to rock them to school. the white black and blue joints

they retro'ed them but only in a turf version.....eastbay had them a couple years back

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

they retro'ed them but only in a turf version.....eastbay had them a couple years back

You sure you arent thinking about these
NIKEMissionDetachable302895_011%201.jpg

Although I see some samples in this pic

air-jordan-samples-wish-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

You sure you arent thinking about these
NIKEMissionDetachable302895_011%201.jpg
no, he's right...i have da turf versions that were exclusive to eastbay..these were da detachable version that were offered da same time.

I might be wrong but I seem to remember a low top retro but not in og colors arond the same time as that turf retro. I want to say it was a white based colorway.

haha I have a pair of those, found them at a local used sports store for 30 bucks. Pretty comfy for just taking BP

^^Sneakerjunkie you're absolutely right about the sole.I'm a little suprised nobody else peeped that!
That $%%* looks HIDEOUS!
The 10 (to the left) has the sole of the 9's............again HIDEOUS!

Back
Top Bottom