Has NikeTalk been loading slowly for you? Find out more..

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Over the past few days, NikeTalk has slowed to a crawl during peak hours.

It's frustrating for all of us, but I want you to know that:

Some members have noticed that the unacceptably slow load times have coincided with the release of the "Laser" IV package. This appears to be entirely coincidental. The statistics we have available don't suggest any significant increase in page views. Now, obviously fewer views may be recorded as a result of our recent latency problems. However, bear in mind that our server is NOT the only ezboard server experiencing slowness.

Forums FAR smaller than ours are experiencing similarly crippling slow down.

According to this post from ezboard's help forums: p079.ezboard.com/fezboard...6480.topic

Ezboard is well aware of the issue and they're working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

We'll have to be patient, but everyone should be aware that:

Ezboard has a forum for reporting server issues. If ever you find that NikeTalk is either down for maintenance or suffering from significant slowness for an extended period of time (i.e. longer than a half hour) please feel free to report the issue to ezboard on our behalf.

The sooner we make ezboard aware of the issue, the sooner they can address it.

Here's the address for their Server Status Reporting forum:
p079.ezboard.com/fezboardfrm87

If you'd like to report an issue to ezboard, our server is known as p093.

Thanks for your patience!

Good lookin' out Meth.

I'll be sure to drop them a line.

I've been wondering about this for awhile.

Thanks for clearing the air.
...i Am HiM...

"...Chase Dreams and Erase Fiends..."-LJK

Thanks for clearing it up. I've been wondering about why NT has been slow. All this time I was thinking there was something wrong with my connection.

Quote:
Thanks for clearing it up. I've been wondering about why NT has been slow. All this time I was thinking there was something wrong with my connection.

AIM-ResuectionE1999
SJBFBJV05
I'm holding out for B.E.

Thanks Meth

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
[/b]
How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.​

I was wondering what was going on.
It took me like 2 minutes to make this post.

[/b]​

THIS LAG IS KILLER HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE NOW???

jp :tongue:
tongue.gif

Meth bringing the cavalary, thanks for the heads up.
The night I laid my eyes on you, Felt everything around me move, Got nervous when you looked my way, But you knew all the words to say,
And your love slowly moved right in, All this time, oh my love, where you been,Mi,Amore Don't you know, My love I want you so,
Sugar, You make my soul complete, Rapture tastes so sweet.

can this be archived after it's run it's time as a sticky?... it's very good and useful information that can be used in the future. thanks.

jester

Quote:
can this be archived after it's run it's time as a sticky?... it's very good and useful information that can be used in the future. thanks.

I agree.
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

yo method man. you are the man bro. thanks alot for that. i was wondering why niketalk wsnt loading up. but i thank you for the info and the hard work you put in to this mystery.

oh and.............whatever that cat professor k said about you. man screw him. he aint nothin bro. dude getting a paycheck, thats why his head is huge..............peace
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<-----Miami Vicethose are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 80's!!!!!

Quote:
oh and.............whatever that cat professor k said about you. man screw him. he aint nothin bro. dude getting a paycheck, thats why his head is huge..............peace

?
[table][tr][td]

Nickthestick91
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail Me[/td][/tr][/table]​

nt is only slow for me if i use the niketalk.com address instead of the ezboard address. anyone else experience this?

Need: 8 or 8
AM 95 Mita. Black/Royal Blue SB.
Free Shoes.

its slowing down now for me...and i got cable internet.---nt was working fast for me since the day meth posted this.

Back
Top Bottom