Has Niketalk changed who you are?

Do you feel that you have become a different person as a direct result of Nike talk? Maybe your beliefs have changed? do you view life differently? Are you a more confident person? Less confident?

Personally I wouldn't say a different person. NT's influence is strong in my purchasing/viewing power though.

Nope.. I actually changed when I log into NikeTalk.. I'm a lot calmer because of the no swearing rule..

i guess so...i learn a lot of random things from niketalk...news, currentevents, tech stuff that i would not of known because i stay pretty disconnected

Used to be some gems on this site that would change my perspective on things or enlighten me or make me research certain things further. Now it's like a watered down misc.

Yes

Because of NT I now push a M3, count hundreds, smash dimes only, always have da musket on my hip and not shower

Thank u NT

Last edited:
I love NT and basically grew up on here and this is by no means a diss to the community or forum at all but NT has zero effect on who i am as a person lol.

The **** i went thru irl did.

I really want to hear how it changed peoples personalities though.

When I meet a new person I will think to myself "damn they have a nice/struggle hairline"

Misc is toxic i agree, Coli is smooth GMB takes no losses :smh:. Niketalk is smooth as well. :pimp:

NT has influenced a large amount of purchases.

DSLR
Various sneakers & clothes
Xbox One
Iphone 6

NT has influenced a large amount of purchases.

DSLR
Various sneakers & clothes
Xbox One
Iphone 6
NT is my first source of reviews before I purchase a product. I have found the opinions on here to be more informative and objective than other places on the Internet. It's also easier to view opinions on products here than on Reddit

Yes

Because of NT I now push a M3, count hundreds, smash dimes only, always have da musket on my hip and not shower

Thank u NT
roll.gif

I'd say it helped me in regards to the way I respond to things. I joined NT 10 years ago when I was 16. Thinking back to the days in 07-09, I was a reactionary person, flying off the handle often. In real life, I surrounded myself with like minded people. But being on NT offered me the chance to see varying degrees of perspective and I've come to appreciate that. These days, I sit back and enjoy the different rhetoric that I receive from people both irl and on NT rather than interjecting myself the way I did when I was younger. I still have moments where my ignorance gets the best of me and I talk when I shouldn't, but life's about growth and the mere fact that I can acknowledge that about myself and site it as something I need to improve upon further can be partially attributed to NT. A majority of my character has been defined by my interactions in outside life, but NT has helped me as a person. No shame in that.

Learned a lot here

Got here when I was 17 irl I'm a quiet dude so I always keep my eyes and ears open

So i did that here and I just absorb a lot of wisdom from older nt heads get all the advice I can

So to answer your question op yeah

Back
Top Bottom