Has Niketalk changed who you are?

Thanks to NT, I now have fluid hips.

But really, NT is an outlet for me to discuss topics that I truly enjoy. Sure I don't talk about shoes on a sneaker thread anymore, but general topics and sports appeals to me a lot.

The community here is great for the most part. The humor is hilarious too.

Some of things NTers buy, get me wanting to go out and buy as well lol.

Last edited:
NT kinda keeps you in the know. I'm sure every NTer brings up something to their friends that they got from NT.

Before NT I was a humble, pious, caring individual who frequently donated time to my local homeless shelters and respected females for their inner beauty.

Now I'm a narcissistic, money hungry, musket packing, Hemi swapped M3 driver who respects nothing but absolute power, hates poor people and can't find a girl in the world who lives up to my aesthetic standards... I swear... Their elbows are always too damn pointy.

I grew up on NT...I lurked from 13-16 made a account in 06 lurked again till 09 then started posting heavy in college

NT is my CNN. That's about it. Probably the only reason why I know half the things that are going on around in this world.

Lol some of y'all are to much with these sarcastic responses, if it's a no, then say no , if yeah you can volunteer your examples.

Keeps me sharp with good debates and thanks to NT I'm a gif master in my work Groupme. Flawless execution time after time.

Last edited:
NT has shown me that I have an outlet for trivial knowledge that a lot of my friends and family don't really care about.

...until it becomes cool and mainstream

Back
Top Bottom