Has OC posted this yet? Vol. LeBron wants to be a Laker

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
no one wants to be stuck in Ohio/Cleveland

HoopsHype: The greatest NBA free agent of all time, LeBron James, is quietly making overtures to the Los Angeles Lakers.
He wants to play for them. And James is not all that concerned whether Kobe Bryant is part of the equation. Bryant, of course, has yet to sign a contract extension with L.A. and could wind up a free-agent himself, albeit one with high mileage.

But the overtures have been made. LeBron wants to wear the purple and gold. Mainly, he wants to wear a championship ring, which means he wants to play for Lakers coach Phil Jackson.

“LeBron wants to win. He’s a smart guy,

Where does it say anywhere in this faaaaaake article that Lebron wants to play for LA?

DancingLock.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

indifferent.gif
 stop reaching son
tell that to Hoopshype son. im not the one who made the article
 i dont even want Lecrab to come to L.A. and i said in the post 0% chance it happens

But you basically co-signed an article that states NOTHING about Lebron wanting to be a Laker
laugh.gif

Ease up just a litttttttttllee bit. And like Lebron said himself, Im done talking about this free agency thing until July.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

indifferent.gif
 stop reaching son
tell that to Hoopshype son. im not the one who made the article
 i dont even want Lecrab to come to L.A. and i said in the post 0% chance it happens

hoopshype?

laugh.gif
never ever take that website seriously. Since their existence, they've been writing articles to stir up talk for nothing.

I took that more to suggest Phil coaching in Cleveland if LeBron stays than I did LeBron coming to the Lakers if Phil stays.

But both are foolish presumptions.

Actually, all of the presumptions are foolish.

And I hate 'em.
laugh.gif

Dude's going to sign somewhere. Where? Somewhere.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom