HAS THE "Air Zoom Flight 96" HIT TRACY, CA?

when are these gonna come to tracy?

im talking about either one btw.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis

Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

ADD ME ON MYSPACE:myspace.com/201505333

I think they've only hit Champs and Footaction stores for now and there's no Champs or Footaction at West Valley. You're probably gonna have to wait until they hit Footlocker or Finish Line.

didnt see any. on another note, its about time shiekh got the godzillas. tracy is a crappy!*%% town for sneakers. thank god my interest in shoes signifcantlydecreased when i moved here especially with the number of sneaker enthusiasts increasing over here. just saw some white dude with cool grey xi's and whatlooked like a blk/blue huf hat at usps today.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

didnt see any. on another note, its about time shiekh got the godzillas. tracy is a crappy!*%% town for sneakers. thank god my interest in shoes signifcantly decreased when i moved here especially with the number of sneaker enthusiasts increasing over here. just saw some white dude with cool grey xi's and what looked like a blk/blue huf hat at usps today.
So you "own" the sneaker culture? Get off your high horse bro, you weren't the first nor will you be the last, get over it!

Back
Top Bottom