Has the Zoom Flight 5 been Retroed in Original Colors???

yes the wht/navy where retroed. I have a pair it has the overseas nike hang tang on it. my date on the inside tag says 2-28-05 and its an older tag on my box.

Hey guys....these shoes are in fact real retros. As the guys who know me, everything I have is 100% authentic. If you guys have any questions, please PM me or email me.

they are real, but it's just a surprise to me that they retroed them and nobody knew about it. I guess overseas they get all the good stuff.

To be honest with you, I didn't realize the date until you brought it up! I thought they were older by a few years! I just got them in last week and didn't even read the actual date on them.

I bought some of this guys mysterious '06 retros and i have no complaints about them. They are B-grades and there aren't any noticeable flaws. I hope Nike retros the OG black pair soon.

Quote:
The Black/Royal was to best Colorway to me.
:smokin
smokin.gif
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

m-nk_zoom5_blkble.jpg

these were the best colorway.. had them in 6th grade.. still lookin for a pair..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

IDS are crap.. Man i really want the black / royal retro.. JKIDD was/is still the man.
-----
It is harsh !

Back
Top Bottom