Has the Zoom Flight 5 been Retroed in Original Colors???

I don't think the Zoom Flight Fives have ever been retroed in Original colors have they? I thought the only colors that retroed were these:

White/Black
m-nk_zoom5_whtblk.jpg

and these
White/Red
m-nk_zoom5_whtred.jpg

I don't remember these two Original colors being retroed:

Black/Royal
m-nk_zoom5_blkble.jpg

White/Navy
m-nk_zoom5_whtnvy.jpg

While I was looking for some on eBay, I ran accross a retro of the white/navy, and they look like NEW retroes:
DSCF2620.JPG
DSCF2621.JPG
DSCF2622.JPG
DSCF2623.JPG
DSCF2624.JPG
DSCF2625.JPG
DSCF2626.JPG

Notice the Production date shows 11/14/06 and it has the new box tag. They are B-grades and the box top was cut off, so they must have been bought at an outlet store. Did I miss something and these released this year????

thats strange....maybe they were retroed outta da country and non of da NTers OT ever made a post on em...
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I might be wrong but i don't think the retroes of this shoe (besides nikeid) were released in the US

yea, i have the same question...flight 5's are one of my fav pair of kicks since i had a few pairs in elementary

i believe the white/navy were retroed a few years back, correct me if i am wrong but not the black royal...

the ones picture might be id's
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Quote:
whats good with them black / royals? by any chance you think an og pair might hold up?

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I still rock my OG's - the quality is great and they hold up very well.
REFS: Jor2da3n (NT) SeanJohn2328 (ISS)
went248whee227 (NT)
lazyboi323 (ISS)
jhova811 (NT)

I think all the retroes were only available overseas and the black/royal never retroed. I know the ones pictured are not IDs because you can't make the pod that color. I don't get why nike never released any retros in the States.

I wish they would retro these, I cant find a pair in my size....but I have a DS pair of black/royal in a 10.5 that I have been trying to get rid of .....even the box looks perfect!!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

how is the quality on the id's I was thinkin about making a pair but Im not sure about quality?
ILLMATIC IS STILL AT IT

even though i don't have an OG pair to compare, i think the overall quality of the IDs is pretty good. I have 2 pairs and have balled in both many times and they have held up very well.

m-nk_zoom5_whtnvy.jpg

I had this colorway about 2 years ago when they came out in Taiwan.
However, I don't think they came in the box that was shown in this post.
They were on NikeID for a while, but for a pretty hefty price I believe.
I'm not talking to you.
Gig'em Ags.

They did retro them. I remember the white/reds at the outlets no longer than 4 years ago. They had an 11 and a 12. I'm a 11.5 and did not buy them. Should have though.
Penn State vs. Notre Dame student ticket for sale. High offer $375.

5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

my theory is that these were being retroed and released overseas somewhere and the ones I found on ebay are b-grades. The person must have found them at an outlet.

i had those black one and i torn them up
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

Back
Top Bottom