Has this happened to anyone before? Vol. $*!@ you iTunes

aka anthony

Banned
So I just updated my iTunes and all my music is gone. Not just gone from iTunes but gone from my laptop. Hundreds of albums, gone
frown.gif
mad.gif

I treated you with such respect iTunes, everything in order, properly tagged, the highest quality album art, why me?

How?

Maybe you should keep your music in your own folder and not in the iTunes folder. I never heard of this though, I do know the pain of losing all of your musicdue to the blue screen or ya cpu just crashing. External HDs FTW now
pimp.gif

I don't know, I click on the song and a (!) comes up claiming the file cannot be found. I checked the folder I keep all my music in and there was nothingto be found.

I don't smoke
smile.gif

thats why i put all my 15,000 + songs on an external hard drive

good luck man

Mac FTW/FTL. I have no idea how to restore a mac, is it possible? I've only been using mac for a few months, I have no idea how to do anything.

I mean I own most of the CD's I had on here, but all my mixtapes that took a WHILE to tag are lost

I never update my itunes in fear that that *!%* will happen again to me. I remember that *!%* happening to me and it crushed me heart cus I had to redownloadeverything.

^Yea
laugh.gif
but anyway you need to d/l media Monkey asap, no problems whenupdating the shhh and it's compatiable with ipods and all that

well anyway what i did was when i bought my mac i just downloaded this program called senuti (itunes backwards, google it) and followed the directions and ituploaded everything from my ipod. so i hope that works for you
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

why dont you just upload the music from your ipod to your mac?

I wiped out my iPod last week because the $%%# kept freezing on me, FML. I was going to put everything back on it tuesday after my weekly trip to Best Buy.

Was it itunes 8.1? I made a thread in General last week asking if itunes 8.1 was safe because I had heard some horror stories. I wasn't satisfied with thefeedback I received so I stayed away from it.
smh.gif

After I reached over 80GB's. I copped an external HD fast. My itunes library is my life.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Was it itunes 8.1? I made a thread in General last week asking if itunes 8.1 was safe because I had heard some horror stories. I wasn't satisfied with the feedback I received so I stayed away from it.
smh.gif

After I reached over 80GB's. I copped an external HD fast. My itunes library is my life.
frown.gif
QFT...

I'ma put my external HD in a safety deposit box. Losing 1TB of perfectly organized rap music is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom