Has Your Local Sports Store Have The Upcoming J's on DIsplay

Such as footlocker,champs sports,footaction,etc.

I went to footacttion today and they are displaying the Aqua's,DTRT Spizikes, and LS Navy/Orange 8's.
*DONT TOUCH*
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What about your city?

No, but the guy usually brings out the "heat" from the back to show me what it looks like in advance...

I saw the AQUAS today...

First thought ..... :x
sick.gif
This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

Footlocker and Champs usually puts them in a display case or behind the cash register.
I love purple and purple shoes.
Rihanna where you at?​

Nope, if they have them they're on sale.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

My local Finishline put out the Black/metalic 5's in a display case like 2 months before they released
TEAM XBOX360​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

I actually got to see a pair of Aquas today at my local FootAction. An employee brought em out the back and I got to hold em and check them out thoroughly.

What a beautiful shoe. I cant wait till the 22nd.

what msot palces dont get they shipment until a couple days fuzuck yeha but osme mom pop sotres got them ut for sale 230 as of right now

Nope but then again I haven't been to a FL in years. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

YEAH...AQUAS AND WOMENS 8'S ARE ON DISPLAY AT CHAMPS LOCALLY...
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

the stores arent supposed to. if someone took a picture of that and sent it to nike, the store could risk having all of its nike shoes pulled from their store because nike considers that breaking the release date.

with that said, all the stores do it anyway..

Saw the Aquas at Champs Friday when I was scoopin the CG XI lows for my daughter...they had the nerve to put MY SIZE 11 on display :evil:
devil.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

nope. i don't go to the mall that much. just the day they release hahaa.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Yeah, my finishline has them in a display case and they are ok but maybe that's because I already have two pair of 8's.

Quote:
what msot palces dont get they shipment until a couple days fuzuck yeha but osme mom pop sotres got them ut for sale 230 as of right now

i thought they were gonna ban you till you graduted pre school and learn how to spell

At my spot, my boy just brings them from the back
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I remember I asked to see some of the newer Js and they put their hand in the shoe as to not touch the outside of the shoe then he tells me I can't touch them. Seemed kind of funny but whatever.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

yea my local mom and pops store had the aquas on display last week and they let me hold em
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

yeah the local finishline around here always puts out the jordans in a glass case. i usually cop from there and the manager and employees remember me, so they bring them out in the back and let me check them out up close and stuff.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Back
Top Bottom