Has your sister been mistaken for that girl your boys are checking out

Joined Jan 14, 2006
Happened some time ago.

Went to the gym with a couple buddies.  A friend met one his buddies that i didn't know.  Saw this good looking female across the room.

we commented on how great she looks.  Then this buddy that i didn't know said thats his sister.  awkward moment.

Also had my mom mistaken to be my sister this other time in the mall by some sales people.

a PYS post your sister thread in disguise

homer

Banned
Joined Aug 5, 2007
Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

this thread sucks..

heres a dog eating cereal
I like the beginning with him looking off to the side as if for approval then rubbing his hands.  "Can i hit this or what...awwww yeah!"

Joined Oct 5, 2006
Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Happened some time ago.

Went to the gym with a couple buddies.  A friend met one his buddies that i didn't know.  Saw this good looking female across the room.

we commented on how great she looks.  Then this buddy that i didn't know said thats his sister.  awkward moment.

Also had my mom mistaken to be my sister this other time in the mall by some sales people.

a PYS post your sister thread in disguise
1st off, you said your mom got mistaken for your sister, so PICS

2nd, you said PYS, so post your sister

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now