Haunted Hospital?

rocabeezzy

Banned
place is spooky at night, we decided to leave when we took the back entrance & all of a sudden the car overheated, outta no where..we didnt drive that car the whole day & it just overheats

later we read that the same place where the car overheated was the place where the saliors were buried..hmm :rolleyes
eyes.gif

other than that it was a great adrenaline rush, anybody wanna throw a summit there?

whas good jon aint talked to u in hella long
anyways yeah they always got park police there i could never sneak by them
TeamCowboysthis is the year... 900

i just went there recently, when we went i think it was a bum that we saw who was holding up a candle, then after a couple seconds we see more candles light up, we left and the police were out in front.
TheBayEffWhatYouSay
email - jro7705@yahoo.com

I got arrested there when I was 16.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
bleed red and gold​

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I went there when I was about 18 to go bombing inside. We only stuck to the main floor....everything else gave me the creeps. We were in there for about an hour and saw a few cops roll by the outside/posting up. We got away and had no problems.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Quote:
I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I went there when I was about 18 to go bombing inside. We only stuck to the main floor....everything else gave me the creeps. We were in there for about an hour and saw a few cops roll by the outside/posting up. We got away and had no problems.

same, what did you use to write?
www.districtfootwear.com

For those that got caught, you need to walk around the back in between other smaller buildings. I don't know if there is still a hole in the fence, but after you crawl through, you'll need to jump to the 2nd floor using a fire escape. Once you're in, be sure to go to the floor and scout the area for police, like people already said, they regularly roll by.

Everything there is pretty creepy, but if you're with a group of people it's not so bad. The basement was the worst though because I kept thinking we'd end up in the morgue or something.

The last time I was there, we kept coming across bags of salt and random paintings/portraits which was weird.

Back
Top Bottom