Have anyone ever tried on The Adidas Adipower Howard?

I am trying to cut back on shoes, but I was looking at these Dwight Howard adidas and I really love these kicks and they look like they would be very comfortable shoes. Have anyone here ever tried these shoes and on? How are they cut, big or small? I wear a size 11 in all my shoes, so hopefully that would help.  I can get them on Eastbay for 82 bucks in stead of paying the retail of $100.. Are these shoes worth getting?
This is the color I want. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dhe74p.jpg

Wearing mine right now. Very padded, very comfortable, and very cushioned. fit true (I wear 10.5 in rose's, lebron's, and kobe's and wear a 10.5 in these). Traction is very good, Z torsion is great for stability. Only thing I would say, the team colorways that are on sale are the same shoe, exactly, and you can get them cheap on eastbay.

Just get the Magic colorways, but I was hyped when we got these in. Everything Duke said is on point. Very comfy shoe, and definitely something worth buying.

Well, I pull the trigger and actually ordered the Orlando colorway for 25 Buck off... 82.98 was the total with shipping.. These shoes look like they are made in good quality... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Well, I pull the trigger and actually ordered the Orlando colorway for 25 Buck off... 82.98 was the total with shipping.. These shoes look like they are made in good quality... 
pimp.gif

Niccee.  Post pics and a review.  

I have the all black with blue tinted sole. I have to say these are super comfy for people with wide feet. The lacing choices are great for locking down your feet. The only CON I have had with these is the incredible heat generated inside. I have played for a couple hours and afterwards my socks were wet.. literally
laugh.gif

Overall a great shoe and at some outlets for Adidas I have seen them for 80 bones.

Back
Top Bottom