Have anyone here had a serious hatred for anohter human being or still have a grudge still?

I know it is not good to hate someone and it being a strong word, but I have some serious issues with some people in my past and present. Despite my height and size(I was always tall btw), I used to get severely picked on due to not knowing how to defend myself and so forth(Pretty much raised by my mother only and didn't like me to fight). I used to be called things that would make me super angry, but I just laughed as a defense magnetism even though inside I was angry and mad in the inside. This started since the 6th grade in elementary school up into maybe like the 8th grade. My 4 years of high school wasn't bad compared to y 6th-8th grade years of school, but I had people that misunderstood me 90% of the time, which also built up some anger over the period of time. As you guys know from my other posts, I had bad experiences from females  especially from last last GF, which I have explained already. At the age of 24 right now, I have so much built up anger and hatred for all the people who have done me wrong and it really sucks because I can't let all of these things go..
30t6p3b.gif
I am trying to, but it is super hard. I am not perfect person by no means, but I think I did so many good things for people, but most of the time i feel like I am not appreciated and my kindness is taken for weakness.. Kind of falls back to the nice guys not going anywhere  post i made a while back.. i am so sick of being thrown under the bus by people and that is why I am a angry person deep inside.. (My goofyness covers it) Anyone here have some issues and built up frustration for years and never release it? I feel you guys pain if you do.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I know it is not good to hate someone and it being a strong word, but I have some serious issues with some people in my past and present. Despite my height and size(I was always tall btw), I used to get severely picked on due to not knowing how to defend myself and so forth(Pretty much raised by my mother only and didn't like me to fight). I used to be called things that would make me super angry, but I just laughed as a defense magnetism even though inside I was angry and mad in the inside. This started since the 6th grade in elementary school up into maybe like the 8th grade. My 4 years of high school wasn't bad compared to y 6th-8th grade years of school, but I had people that misunderstood me 90% of the time, which also built up some anger over the period of time. As you guys know from my other posts, I had bad experiences from females  especially from last last GF, which I have explained already. At the age of 24 right now, I have so much built up anger and hatred for all the people who have done me wrong and it really sucks because I can't let all of these things go..
30t6p3b.gif
I am trying to, but it is super hard. I am not perfect person by no means, but I think I did so many good things for people, but most of the time i feel like I am not appreciated and my kindness is taken for weakness.. Kind of falls back to the nice guys not going anywhere  post i made a while back.. i am so sick of being thrown under the bus by people and that is why I am a angry person deep inside.. (My goofyness covers it) Anyone here have some issues and built up frustration for years and never release it? I feel you guys pain if you do.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Life is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too short to hold a grudge.

I can happily say I don't "hate" a soul. Of course there are certain people you may "dislike" for some reasons, but overall I don't have a problem with anyone.

Just no need to.
EDIT:  I didn't read OP's full post.  I was never a victim of being picked on a lot, just always joked around.

Life is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too short to hold a grudge.

I can happily say I don't "hate" a soul. Of course there are certain people you may "dislike" for some reasons, but overall I don't have a problem with anyone.

Just no need to.
EDIT:  I didn't read OP's full post.  I was never a victim of being picked on a lot, just always joked around.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I hate Kobe Bryant.

I'm sorry for what he did to your chick in Colorado.

Seriously though... you should never waste time and energy hating or holding a grudge against someone. It's a useless emotion.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I hate Kobe Bryant.

I'm sorry for what he did to your chick in Colorado.

Seriously though... you should never waste time and energy hating or holding a grudge against someone. It's a useless emotion.

dont get mad. get $$$
all them people that was talking ##$@ & making fun of you in jhs will be mad as hell & hate you once you get your racks up

dont get mad. get $$$
all them people that was talking ##$@ & making fun of you in jhs will be mad as hell & hate you once you get your racks up

Yes I still do. I hold grudges from middle school. Yes its sad and yes its stupid but I dont care. I will get my revenge

Yes I still do. I hold grudges from middle school. Yes its sad and yes its stupid but I dont care. I will get my revenge

take karate or some sort of physical training(kickboxing, boxing, muay tai, mma)....wish i was still in it but going away for school stunts my training smh
but anyway thats where i let all my aggression out but it was controlled and i did well. it made me an all around better person in different aspects, concentration, confidence, physically, mentally and you meet some pretty kool people from all walks of life.
in fact with me not training i sense old habits surfacing
30t6p3b.gif

take karate or some sort of physical training(kickboxing, boxing, muay tai, mma)....wish i was still in it but going away for school stunts my training smh
but anyway thats where i let all my aggression out but it was controlled and i did well. it made me an all around better person in different aspects, concentration, confidence, physically, mentally and you meet some pretty kool people from all walks of life.
in fact with me not training i sense old habits surfacing
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom