HAVE THE XX3S????????????????????????????????

Have the XX3s hit any outlets? Or for that matter have any packs hit outlets? I'm not asking as in trying to locate something. I 'm just wondering?In fact I havent seen a true signature Jordan in the outlets since the XIXs but I dont go the outlets every month.

^yea, you should check the outlet threads on the nike retro page.

but yes, both the packs and xxiii's have hit outlets already.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

In fact I havent seen a true signature Jordan in the outlets since the XIXs but I dont go the outlets every month.

Not every outlet gets the same stock anyway. XX2 did plenty of outlet time in my area.

I could've sworn the White/Stealth and Black/Stealth have also been seen at outlets. There's a number you can ring to see what outlets have what shoes- can't remember it off hand, and you may
need the product number of the shoes in question.

ah the joys of living in iowa...
i haven't even seen 22s hit the outlets.

how much are the white/reds going for?

Not entire packs were released, just singles.

At the outlet around my way, we havent seen the light of day on XX3s yet.

Go check the Outlet reports on the Nike Retro part of the forum, once in awhile some Heat Drop.

i have seen every 23 released so far at the outlets, except titaniums (haven't seen it but there is a possibility of it hitting that i havent heard)

titaniums hit a while ago. every xx3 has hit outlets already. not all the lows though, but i know for a fact the blue and white and red and white lows havehit. as far as the countdown packs, they have been releasing them as singles in outlets. so far they have released the V, VI, VII, IX, X, XIII, XVII, XXI.about 6 or 7 outlet got the hares and there were plenty to go around. the 5's release a few weeks ago, but only about 20 pairs. they should release thoseagain, hopefully. there were i nice amount of carmines to drop in outlets too. not as many as the hares, but still a nice amount. the cdp XXIs are in outletright now for $120. check the outlet thread in the Nike Retro forum for info on those XXIs. somebody posted the name of the outlet and the number so you cancall and do a phone order. if you got a credit or debit card it should be easy. i do phone orders all the time.

They hit outlets in B-grade fashion. I was hesitant to bid on some b-grade xx3 Titaniums on ebay but turns out that they were real and the winner got them for400 plus about twom months or so ago. I am pissed that I didn't pick up those because they were in perfect condition and they could have been my secondpair. I probably would have rocked that pair. Oh well. I will probably never see a steal like that again but whatever. If you stay in the shoe game longenough, you can't help but to run into a steal or two.

Would've been nice if I live in the U.S., everything here in Canada is overpriced and rarely will we see some heat dropped in outlets.

Originally Posted by yeerp

what part of iowa are you from...i used to live in sioux city and would have to drive to either sioux falls or omaha for jordans

i saw the blk/stealths at one of the outlets... theyre growing on me now. i shouldve copped

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by yeerp

what part of iowa are you from...i used to live in sioux city and would have to drive to either sioux falls or omaha for jordans
mt vernon/cedar rapids area
how far are those places? i'm from the south so i'm still learning my way around here

Originally Posted by s dubl

White red mids and lows have hit outlets.

What, where??// I need me some lows
wink.gif

Nearly all of them have hit the outlets.

Even a few pairs of the Titanium XX3s hit outlets as they showed-up on eBay. Stealths and All-Stars were pretty plentiful a few months back at $129.99.

As far as we know, nearly all the CDPs have hit outlets too...save the IIs, IVs (adult sizes, at least) XVI, XVII, I, XXII, and of course the III and XX.

There are a few XXIs at outlets now and at $129.99, you better believe they'll be there for a while
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom