Have these shoes been painted? resoled?

I picked up a pair of shoes at a thrift store that I am having trouble with.

They are Nike 384664-123. However, they are the wrong color for the -123 code. All the -123's I can find on the internet and ebay are white. This kind of leads me to thinking they have been painted.

There are also problems with the soles. I can't find any shoes showing the little silver part on the side of the sole. They are all usually the same color and these are red/silver/gold.

I'm afraid to list them and get in trouble for them being fake or something else.

Thanks,

20210826_141457.jpg

20210826_141622.jpg

20210826_141525.jpg

Yeah they look like they’ve been spray-painted lol. Look how glossy they are in some spots but not others, and then in some places its cracking and you can see the white underneath.

It looks like someone painted a pair of white infrareds to look like the black infrareds and missed that one spot on the sole. The only hole in that theory could be the tongue. How does it look? The pics you posted don't have a great view of it but it doesn't really look painted, and if someone was going to do a tongue swap I feel like they would have done a better job painting the upper.

Back
Top Bottom