Have to submit a business idea for a $3000 grant. Help.

Gotta meet with the university to present a business idea to receive a $3000 grant tomorrow afternoon. Anyone have any good ideas? I'll pick one by 8am tomorrow and go with it.

I might be mistaken...but isn't the grant for you to start up that business? Why would someone give you their business idea for you to profit off of it? (I may be mistaken...no shots)

But to help you out:
1) you can't go wrong with a campus cab service. Drunk students after parties don't need to be driving home. Start up a cab service to get them back to their dorm/off campus housing spots safely. Can cut down on DUIs, alcohol related deaths/fights, and rapes. Use statistics in your presentation. (X% of drunk girls are sexed without consent, X% of college students end up in hospitals after a night of drinking, etc)

Last edited:
came to post something like that ^^^ except it's a bike ridden chariot, like this. no need to drive a car/waste gas.

pedicab04_adi_web.jpg

OP is a combination of lazy and dumb. Hopefully OP doesn't get squat and someone more deserving of it gets it.

Last edited:
Taco truck right outside the most popular bar at your school. Srs.

Drunk people will spend money on anything, especially food

Wait, so this is a grant specifically for people trying to start a business, and you are coming to NT the day before for business ideas so you can try to snatch the grant from more deserving people
laugh.gif

They're probably going to expect an actual presentation, not "I think it would be cool if we did dis."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom