HAve Yall ever balled in RETRO?

Joined Sep 19, 2006
Do you guys prefer balling in Retro or Up to date nike shoes? for me i had the AIR shoes retro and they really didnt perform well...how has the retro shoestreat you on the courts?

BTw: mY line up now is just the kobe vi but im looking to get some either hyperDUnks or HyperRIze.

Joined Sep 19, 2006
Do you guys prefer balling in Retro or Up to date nike shoes? for me i had the AIR shoes retro and they really didnt perform well...how has the retro shoestreat you on the courts?

BTw: mY line up now is just the kobe vi but im looking to get some either hyperDUnks or HyperRIze.

Joined Sep 19, 2006
Feel you im trying to get a pair but all sold out!! where can i get them shipped ?

Joined Sep 19, 2006
Feel you im trying to get a pair but all sold out!! where can i get them shipped ?

Joined Nov 30, 2007
In my opinion the retro of the Penny II's hurt my arch but new technolgy for the court all day for me.

Joined Nov 30, 2007
In my opinion the retro of the Penny II's hurt my arch but new technolgy for the court all day for me.

Joined Apr 18, 2007
Depends on the shoe. If it has zoom like the retro xiv or xii. But for the most part up to date shoes
like LBJ's, Kobe's, HDs, AJ xxi & xxii.

Joined Apr 18, 2007
Depends on the shoe. If it has zoom like the retro xiv or xii. But for the most part up to date shoes
like LBJ's, Kobe's, HDs, AJ xxi & xxii.

Joined Nov 11, 2004
i liked balling in my maestros, but other than that i liked current nike hoop shoes over retros. balling in jordan ii's and iii's hurt my feet.

Joined Nov 11, 2004
i liked balling in my maestros, but other than that i liked current nike hoop shoes over retros. balling in jordan ii's and iii's hurt my feet.

Joined Mar 4, 2005
Word I used to ball in af1 mids and reebok pumps....last yr I balled in my air force 180's....worked great for me...good traction and shock absorption,light...gonna try my cb34's

Joined Mar 4, 2005
Word I used to ball in af1 mids and reebok pumps....last yr I balled in my air force 180's....worked great for me...good traction and shock absorption,light...gonna try my cb34's

Joined Jan 27, 2006
i do it all the time.

people say AF1 highs are heavy, but my patent sheeds seem to work well..

it's not like i'm jumping over snake pools or 7 footers, so whatever has traction and looks cool is good enough for me.

Joined Jan 27, 2006
i do it all the time.

people say AF1 highs are heavy, but my patent sheeds seem to work well..

it's not like i'm jumping over snake pools or 7 footers, so whatever has traction and looks cool is good enough for me.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now