HAve Yall ever balled in RETRO?

Do you guys prefer balling in Retro or Up to date nike shoes? for me i had the AIR shoes retro and they really didnt perform well...how has the retro shoestreat you on the courts?

BTw: mY line up now is just the kobe vi but im looking to get some either hyperDUnks or HyperRIze.

Do you guys prefer balling in Retro or Up to date nike shoes? for me i had the AIR shoes retro and they really didnt perform well...how has the retro shoestreat you on the courts?

BTw: mY line up now is just the kobe vi but im looking to get some either hyperDUnks or HyperRIze.

Feel you im trying to get a pair but all sold out!! where can i get them shipped ?

Feel you im trying to get a pair but all sold out!! where can i get them shipped ?

In my opinion the retro of the Penny II's hurt my arch but new technolgy for the court all day for me.

In my opinion the retro of the Penny II's hurt my arch but new technolgy for the court all day for me.

Depends on the shoe. If it has zoom like the retro xiv or xii. But for the most part up to date shoes
like LBJ's, Kobe's, HDs, AJ xxi & xxii.

Depends on the shoe. If it has zoom like the retro xiv or xii. But for the most part up to date shoes
like LBJ's, Kobe's, HDs, AJ xxi & xxii.

i liked balling in my maestros, but other than that i liked current nike hoop shoes over retros. balling in jordan ii's and iii's hurt my feet.

i liked balling in my maestros, but other than that i liked current nike hoop shoes over retros. balling in jordan ii's and iii's hurt my feet.

Word I used to ball in af1 mids and reebok pumps....last yr I balled in my air force 180's....worked great for me...good traction and shock absorption,light...gonna try my cb34's

Word I used to ball in af1 mids and reebok pumps....last yr I balled in my air force 180's....worked great for me...good traction and shock absorption,light...gonna try my cb34's

i do it all the time.

people say AF1 highs are heavy, but my patent sheeds seem to work well..

it's not like i'm jumping over snake pools or 7 footers, so whatever has traction and looks cool is good enough for me.

i do it all the time.

people say AF1 highs are heavy, but my patent sheeds seem to work well..

it's not like i'm jumping over snake pools or 7 footers, so whatever has traction and looks cool is good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom