Have you discovered the unbelievable greatness of iTunes U? Update: Slick new app for iOS devices

yeah this a good look for my math science people there are full lectures on just about everything on Youtube

MIT opencourseware is a real good look. some of the homework problems i glanced over are no joke.
laugh.gif

low key a nice resume move.... i suspect you could learn a trade ie a computer skills,language and then put said skill under hobbies. read a few more books out the library . talk it up during the interview.

Originally Posted by Wr

What about all the people on NT that will star calling you a "youtube scholar". As if it's some bad thing?

the term youtube scholar is usually people who listen to other peoples videos i.e. kanye Illuminati bs and pretend they actually know !!+!. This is from a credible source and not your average uploader.

Looks good... thanks dude...

Anyone know off the top of their head who has the best philosophy courses/videos?

Looks good... thanks dude...

Anyone know off the top of their head who has the best philosophy courses/videos?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Wr

What about all the people on NT that will star calling you a "youtube scholar". As if it's some bad thing?

the term youtube scholar is usually people who listen to other peoples videos i.e. kanye Illuminati bs and pretend they actually know !!+!. This is from a credible source and not your average uploader.
I 100% agree with this.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Wr

I 100% agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom