Have you discovered the unbelievable greatness of iTunes U? Update: Slick new app for iOS devices

HankMoody I just wanted to personally say thank you since I've been using this resource (100% thanks to you) since the summer, mostly devouring the Stanford Business Grad courses.

This is truly why I love NT.

HankMoody I just wanted to personally say thank you since I've been using this resource (100% thanks to you) since the summer, mostly devouring the Stanford Business Grad courses.

This is truly why I love NT.

+1 to Hank
Michigan is another one of the schools to check.

We've been on for several years now and the amount of material keeps growing.

+1 to Hank
Michigan is another one of the schools to check.

We've been on for several years now and the amount of material keeps growing.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Appreciate it but if you really want to thank me, pay it forward. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Appreciate it but if you really want to thank me, pay it forward. 

i read your post with so much emphasis op.
the voice in my head read that probably almost as excited as you are telling us about this

ill check it out after i clean my room though

i read your post with so much emphasis op.
the voice in my head read that probably almost as excited as you are telling us about this

ill check it out after i clean my room though

^bro...on the first page, there is a duke university course on the core concepts of chemistry. HM, im loving this. Been listening to a talk on mindless eating...wish i found this earlier in the night. I'll explore this a little more in-depth tomorrow.

^bro...on the first page, there is a duke university course on the core concepts of chemistry. HM, im loving this. Been listening to a talk on mindless eating...wish i found this earlier in the night. I'll explore this a little more in-depth tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Good looks, found it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Good looks, found it 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom