have you ever c-blocked?

Originally Posted by Put em up

^ So let me get this straight, you go back to that chick and start talking about the dude? Or do you go tell the dude "nah that's me dog."
Why are you so mad in this thread? Blocking isn't just talking behind someone's back. If I see a chick that I think is cute talking to some guy I will walk up to the chick and introduce myself and start talking to her like the guy isn't even there.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

^ So let me get this straight, you go back to that chick and start talking about the dude? Or do you go tell the dude "nah that's me dog."
Why are you so mad in this thread? Blocking isn't just talking behind someone's back. If I see a chick that I think is cute talking to some guy I will walk up to the chick and introduce myself and start talking to her like the guy isn't even there.
Not that I'm siding with anyone but its easy to see when a chick is sending a help signal from talking to some herb. Sometimes you just have to swoop in to improvise. Thats not c blocking though, that's swooping. C-blocking is knowing you don't have a chance and getting mad while trying to run interference, on a if I can't have her no one can tip.

But an dee is a herb for not knowing the difference and trying to break down the status quo.

If you do it to another man, whats the fuss about?
If its your boy, thats another thing, but some random duke at a club? I can careless if he's trying to smash, because im gonna get mines.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Not that I'm siding with anyone but its easy to see when a chick is sending a help signal from talking to some herb. Sometimes you just have to swoop in to improvise.
Exactly. It's super easy to see from body language when a chick is not interested in a guy, and a lot of times they will thank you for rescuing them from some herb.

But an dee is a herb for not knowing the difference and trying to break down the status quo.

laugh.gif
Oookay I guess I'm an herb for not knowing the difference between a swoop and a cblock.

Hmmm maybe not knowingly but I'm pretty sure they would've told me BUT I was blocked on MY BIRTHDAY!
smh.gif

Ooo ok see from that stand point I can see what you saying. I was under the impression of being a snake just throwing salt. Don't mean to come across angry, but it gets me heated when dudes snake other dude just for one female. Or talk all these slick "im smashing everything." Then go out their way to save the chick from being slutted out from another man, if the female down for the action.

I've done it a couple times for lulz, like a couple of other people said, but as a rule I generally don't block. I've gotten blocked before, and it is def not a good feeling.

I've been blocked by a chicks whale of a friend. She was a beast.

Her friend wasn't getting any action , therefore she felt the need to intervene.

Back
Top Bottom