Have You Ever Dumped a Long Term GF?

Would I breakup with a person that checks all da boxes other than their cat? No. Would I secretly swap out da cat for one without digestive problems? Yes. Are you wrong for feeling the way that you do? Probably not but I don't fault anyone that takes offense to you and how you're handling things. Did she vote for Sleepy Joseph in 2020? If yes, then you're better off ending things and rebranding yourself to attract a Conservative.

OP Ima drop you a legendary twitter thread that completely changed my perspective on my relationship

”you don’t wanna be out here”

“You don't have the cholesterol to be out here

Do you know what "group chat" is???? You better learn... Cause you finna be the subject

Tulum??????

These people are 60% crab leg/ 30% iced coffee/ and 10% vape pen”

:lol:

Lost it at “Tulum??????” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dating in 2023 is wild. You might have to check someone ID and birth certificate nowadays. You can make yourself appear to be anybody :lol:

I’m actually really good friends with her husband, and I sleep well at night knowing that she moved on.

This you?

J/k lmao. I salute the maturity.

When my girl starts talking to me like one of her friends I immediately cut that off and say that’s not who I am or ever gonna be - go call up one of your friends to chit chat about that nonsense.
✋🏽 Wayment, lmao. You not tryna be friends with your potential partner for life? Couldn't be me, but rock out player, lol.

This you?

J/k lmao. I salute the maturity.

✋🏽 Wayment, lmao. You not tryna be friends with your potential partner for life? Couldn't be me, but rock out player, lol.

They are into food and vlogs of people eating food. And into beauty products. Me and her don’t need to talk about her opinions about that. She only would talk to me about that if she hadn’t been taking the time for herself to connect properly with others. It’s more of a we can be better together when we both still are good individually. Over Dependency i think is what destroys a lot of relationships. Life is better with your partner when there’s more to life than just that relationship - this isn’t romeo and juliet

They way he said kinda…aint no “kinda”. That **** sounded crazy, but I get what he’s saying. It certain things I don’t want to to to my girl about, idc about workplace drama, her homegirl’s bady daddy drama, celebrity gossip ect. Just she doesn’t want to listen to me talk about the difference between retros and OGs

They way he said kinda…aint no “kinda”. That **** sounded crazy, but I get what he’s saying. It certain things I don’t want to to to my girl about, idc about workplace drama, her homegirl’s bady daddy drama, celebrity gossip ect. Just she doesn’t want to listen to me talk about the difference between retros and OGs
I mean i would just passively listen to those type of convos not just tell my girl straight up “im not tryna hear that ****, go talk to your friends about that” 😂. Thats ruthless.

it's threads like these that i always start mentally judging dudes as weirdos but i guess the same could easily be said about me :lol:

I mean i would just passively listen to those type of convos not just tell my girl straight up “im not tryna hear that ****, go talk to your friends about that” 😂. Thats ruthless.

I think that’s kinda his point. Listening to it passively and pretending to be interested will eventually a) get noticed by your girl, or b) start to wear you down to the point you grow miserable when she does it. Shoot, you might snap and straight up tell her “I’m not trying to hear that ****” in a way that’s unproductive and harsh.

I’m on board with being good as an individual and that leading to a more beneficial relationship with another person, so long as they’re also good as an individual. That codependency stuff breaks folks down and unfortunately they don’t realize it until they’ve invested way more time and effort than they should have.

I feel em tho. Theres certain things that I engage with that my girl wants to talk about, then theres some things I dont at all. Mainly anything thats negative. Her Nephews/Brothers will call her phone talkin some beefs they got and how they are about to fight so and so and Im like naaaaw, I dont wanna know **** about that leave me outta it....but friend drama, work gossip, Sarah in finance did whaaa? Im all for it lol even when its things that are beyond stupid its just a time we get to chat it up, bond, and laugh

I think that’s valid, especially if you find that stuff entertaining and choose to engage with your shorty. Nothing wrong with that. But if a person doesn’t find it enjoyable and is honest with their partner about what they will and won’t feel comfortable engaging in, I can’t be mad at that either. Different strokes.

if OP girl made a thread about this on another forum

"my bfs been a bit distant, it could have been because my cat accidentally vomited on his clothes but im not sure. i've been meaning to take him to the vet the last couple months but i haven't.

i think i treat him pretty well. i have dinner ready when he comes over (he lives about 10 miles away, we don't live together. maybe its the stress from paying for gas and the drive), get him gifts because i like seeing him happy, help him with his projects if i have time (i'll sometimes forgo my own stuff to help). people around me like him, so it feels like i picked a good one

but for some reason something feels off. am i the problem?".

They are into food and vlogs of people eating food. And into beauty products. Me and her don’t need to talk about her opinions about that. She only would talk to me about that if she hadn’t been taking the time for herself to connect properly with others. It’s more of a we can be better together when we both still are good individually. Over Dependency i think is what destroys a lot of relationships. Life is better with your partner when there’s more to life than just that relationship - this isn’t romeo and juliet

Tbf it's tough to connect with others when you're handcuffed in the basement.

Back
Top Bottom