Have You Ever Hit A Woman Before?

Back when my mom died i got sent to the mental hospital i was about 5 years old. My sister came and said we were going shopping next thing i know i was in thebooby hatch... i went to a couple group homes after that.

I told my friend this and she starts telling this group of people about it callin me psycho.

I swear i was gonna kick her square in the mouth. I never felt anger like that before. I even felt wind blowin past from the heat of my head like i was Gokuor somebody.

The bad part about it she calls me on the phone thinkin were cool.

No. But I feel those dudes that go to jail for hitting their girls. Sometimes I feel like sockin this beezy though.

Edit* O and thread starter. you should cut that girl off. Thats hella dirty she would do that 2 you.

I did about 3 weeks agao. Me and this girl I know had a past and I got tired of her talking crao every time I see her. She started talking andI straight mushedher in the face. Felt effing great. lol

i fought my older sister and my cousin at the same time. i was 8 and they where 14 lol Does that count?? lol I was getting Knocked out left and right till mymom saved me. Good Times
laugh.gif
- i love them for every beating they gave me, it actually made me tough
laugh.gif

Never done it before but if a girl acts stupid and really gets in my face they better be ready to get smacked. I've always said women want equality in theworld so they have to accept everything both the good and the bad.

accidentally in HS, girl that i cut for was on the bus and this dude was about to smack her,
so she stood up and started talking %#!# to him, I'm standing behind her telling her to get off the bus
when he reached to hit i tried to come around and caught her in the jaw
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
first and last save em attempt.

Yeah, these girls were tickling me and I was about to piss all over myself in public. I kept yelling stop until I felt it coming any second, then I had tothrow some elbows to get out of it.

Oh man at first I disagree with beating a woman like it's the wrong thing to do but now I see the light
pimp.gif
. punching them or pushing them is great whenthey really really deserve it. I mean if they want to be treated equal then this is equal. You fight me I fight back, none of that oh don't hit me becauseI'm a woman crap... I don't enjoy beating woman or anything, I only did it once and a couple of times when I was a child fighting with my sister. Theiris this one girl who won't leave me alone... She kept on following me the whole day and I kept ignoring her. She started to become abusive and startshoving me with her right hand. After a few shoves I told her to get the %%*! out... Now I'm really piss... She saids no, I said %!@@* you heard me get the%%*! away from me. She then proceeds to slap me on my dome... Then I just pushed her with all my might, I swear I was never this angry before... She flew likemaybe 7 feet and hit the ground hard. She made it look like she just got hit my a tackle. I ran up to her her and put my knee above her neck,(chill Iwasn't even touching her neck, it was just a inch above it). I grabbed her left arm and tell her to stay the %%*! away from me then I just left...

never hit but pushed a girl pretty hard back in 8th grade like twice, did it right after she socked me in my eye out of absolutely no where
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

seen the abuse from the kids eyes. vowed to do my best not to be like that. but i fully agree girl's instigate and push it cause they know...... twoseconds in.
cops. nuff said.
indifferent.gif
its a stupid standard imo. but there are morals yada yada. and treating ladies, but when a lady acts unlady like ehhhhhh there should befine print in the contract

I wont hit a girl but I'll shake the @*% out of her-Chris Rock

laugh.gif
at booby hatch idk why but that always makes me laugh

not laughing at the situation though

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Oh man at first I disagree with beating a woman like it's the wrong thing to do but now I see the light
pimp.gif
. punching them or pushing them is great when they really really deserve it. I mean if they want to be treated equal then this is equal. You fight me I fight back, none of that oh don't hit me because I'm a woman crap... I don't enjoy beating woman or anything, I only did it once and a couple of times when I was a child fighting with my sister. Their is this one girl who won't leave me alone... She kept on following me the whole day and I kept ignoring her. She started to become abusive and start shoving me with her right hand. After a few shoves I told her to get the %%*! out... Now I'm really piss... She saids no, I said %!@@* you heard me get the %%*! away from me. She then proceeds to slap me on my dome... Then I just pushed her with all my might, I swear I was never this angry before... She flew like maybe 7 feet and hit the ground hard. She made it look like she just got hit my a tackle. I ran up to her her and put my knee above her neck,(chill I wasn't even touching her neck, it was just a inch above it). I grabbed her left arm and tell her to stay the %%*! away from me then I just left...
eyes.gif
alien.gif
cool your real tough

Hell no... That so Gay and weak...
But i have smashed a bottle into the face of a dude who hit a girl a care about... True Story...
IMO... just tell her to shut the $*@&! up... Worst come to worst you can get a girl to beat her up...
But IMO its not that serious, she is just talking to you like its nothing... Just confront her about it and tell her it isn't cool... Instead of trying toprove her right and acting crazy by beating up a female
-Sun

Back
Top Bottom